[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

The german philosopher Nietzsche: "All that Europe has known of nobility - nobility of sensibility, of taste, of morals, nobility in every high sense of the word - all this is the work and the creation proper to France."
>>
>>200199088
Is this one of the things he wrote after he went insane? He also thought that everything great in Germany was due to Polish influence and Jews were cool guys
>>
europe itself is done, it's over. geopolitical irrelevance and decline are all that await.
and i'm talking about the continent, not the EU
>>
>>200199344
2 more weeks before europe collapse.
>>
>>200199365
doesn't need to collapse, continuing current trends will do it just fine
>>
>>200199344
We should ally with China and Russia, this place is done for
>>
>>200199088
Guess thats gonna be a thing of history to look at huh?
>>
>>200199088
This is a undeniable fact.

Noblesse oblige is a french word after all
>>
>>200199344
believe in our rebirth
>>
>>200199494
Not going to happen

This world belongs to unitedstatians, poos and chinese now
>>
I love France
There is no greater nation, no greater civilisation and no greater history than France
France blessed the world in gracing us with her presence, regardless of what you think about France today the fact that she existed is what matters
Napoléon is the greatest man to have ever existed
Dis-moi, soldat, dis-moi, t’en souviens-tu?
>>
>>200199365
Just take a stroll through Paris and Marseille and you'll see the collapse irl
>>
>>200199930
Facts. In some other timeline they won against the anglo and that makes me happy
>>
File: truth nuke.jpg (355 KB, 853x1624)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
>>
>>200200220
WTF IS THIS REAL???
>>
>>200200287
partially
>>
>>200199344
The British were aware of this trend and made the huge choice of leaving the EU. People living in the UK are geniuses
>>
>>200201888
no
>>
>"The influence of England's small-mindedness might some day prove a real danger to the whole of Europe. One should not lose sight of the fact," he wrote, "that England's utilitarian spirit has already depreciated European intellect, in fact, reduced it to the lowest level."
Angloxisters, your response?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.