[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 439826423.png (766 KB, 728x710)
766 KB
766 KB PNG
Is crypto adoption popular in your country?

>Italy
No, we don't suffer much from inflation and most of the population is made up of tech illiterate baby boomers who can barely use a smartphone
>>
>>200199711
Didn't care for it at all, but now I want to get high quality drugs so I will have to buy some XMR.
>>
>>200199762
I've heard cocaine is super pricey in Australia, like $200 per gram lol
>>
used to be a straight up epidemic but I don't hear about it that often nowadays
>>
>>200199711
No because we're exactly in your position. My mom and uncle are too skeptical to use even our version of Tikkie.
>>
>>200199813
*300 / gram

It's cheaper and supposedly better if you get it from the darknet, but i need to figure out this dumb crypto and pgp shit before i can order.
>>
File: 1712122730014705.png (201 KB, 943x1280)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>200199711
fully legalized
>>
>>200200011
Do only super rich people use coke there? I've heard one of the reasons you have a problem with meth is because it's much more affordable for the population.

Also yeah Monero is great (if you want to use it) and quite relatively easy to buy although some exchanges have delisted it. Terrible investment though
>>
>>200200070
You definitely need to have at least upper-middle class income to be a regular coke user here. MDMA caps are the go-to party drug for students and low income fags. Only trashy people use meth.
>>
>>200199711
Do you ever think what will happen when the dreg generation will finally kick the bucket?
>>
crypto seems like a pyramid scheme to me, no real use case
I did own some BTC for a while, but it's too volatile for my taste so I just invest in ETFs now
only good thing about it is that crypto gains are tax-free in Germany if you hold it for longer than 1 year, regular capital gains are taxed at 26,375%
>>
>>200200492
>no real use case
Online transactions for illegal services.

But on a strictly legal basis, no, it's fucking useless. Technology exists to serve businesses, not the other way round. They came up with the blockchain technology, but it doesn't solve any business problem that isn't solved by simpler, more efficient methods.
>>
>>200200635
yeah sure, if you wanna do illegal stuff, that's what crypto is useful for, but beyond that? no really.

I don't expect it to see widespread adoption, and due to it only being really useful for illegal stuff, I see the greater risk of governments trying to ban it, and that would probably push the price down long term

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.