[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: game over.jpg (6 KB, 241x209)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>Be me
>severely anxious when trying to talk to people
>can't get myself to ask for help or favors
>back in college wanted to work with a Prof. because I liked his research work
>couldn't get myself to ask him
>procrastinate....
>FINALLY conjure up some courage to mail him
>"sorry anon I really wanted to work with you but you asked me too late, I have committed to another student"
>who cares anyway
>got offered a doctorate in topmost Indian research institute
>Aced exams for job as scientist in three government organization
>Accept the offer letter for doctorate as I am too much off a pussy to apply in foreign Universities
>missed all the interviews for the scientist c job because I couldn't bring myself to ask my mentor to sign on consent form
>who cares anyway
>doctorate was going good, Impressed a prof. with my godlike problem solving skills
>wants to work with him but couldn't bring myself to talk to him
>procrastinate...
>Finally conjure up some spirit to ask him
>"sorry anon you waited too long now I have committed to another guy"
Its finally fucking over for me, How many more opportunities will I miss because my autistic ass can't talk to people.
>>
>>200200950
Get an arrange marriage wife and let her handle it.
>>
>>200201006
This, really solid advice
>>
>>200201006
too young for that for now
>>
>>200201190
MODS!!
>>
>>200201341
I am not fucking that young
>>
>>200200950
I'm the same lmao, so many wasted opportunities because of social anxiety. It gets easier with time, but the opportunities become far fewer, so you're left with not only wasted opportunities, but also the realization that "damn, it wasn't even that scary". Life is cruel.
>>
>>200200950
learn from your mistakes or spend your life wallowing in failure
>>
>>200200950
next time you want to be a pussy just drink a shot of vodka and tell yourself to stop being a pussy and you will do it
>>
>>200200950
Just take 10mg Lexapro already. Get it over with. Or start cruising 250mg of test a week and work out.
>>
>>200201528
I don't think its getting easier, Its been the same ever since I left high school
>>
>>200201190
>phd
You should have 2 kids by now.
>>
>>200201962
I am fucking 21
>>
>>200202010
Bro... seriously a wife would improve your life immensely
I had a quiet cousin, but after he got married he became a proper father
>>
>>200202010
Lol bsc, msc and phd at 21
You must be Ramanujan reincarnated.
>>
>>200200950
I suffer more than you
>>
>>200201416
YOU ARE BLOODY FUCKING

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.