[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3061.png (9 KB, 214x255)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
How long are we going to be delusional pretending Europe is first world when this Olympics turns out to be a disaster that makes Atlanta '96 look like a fucking joke
>>
why would it be a disaster? i don’t watch the news
>>
>>200201194
because france has blacks and leftists which makes them BAD and them failing would validate my chud ideology
>>
>>200201169
I guess it was always a false image and now with technology its easier for the truth to come out.
>>
it's all your fault, Timmy Gonzales O'Neil
>>
>>200201169
>>200201535
>t. brown
>>
>>200201169
>Atlanta 96
I'm a zoomer what happened at Atlanta in '96
>>
God, I hope Europe gets the reputation of being a shithole.
Them thirdworlders will stop coming here.
>>
>>200201814
This is where it all started
They great replacement (in football)
>>
>>200201169
>>200201194
>>200201704
samefag slider
>>
I just spent a month in Eur*pe and it was 40°+ the whole time with no air conditioning. I couldn't find any international products I wanted. Everywhere took more than an hour to get to because they only have public transportation and bicycles. Some random danish faggot came up to me on the street and started arguing out of nowhere that welfare state and high taxes are "REAL FREEDOM" and kept bothering me about it despite me not responding. 60% of the people were fucking hajis. It was like a living 4chan parody.
>>
>>200201169
>paris
>first world
thats what what we have been telling you all the time. If you get to much browns in a city it turns into a shithole.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.