[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1722000087530.jpg (3.81 MB, 2268x4032)
3.81 MB
3.81 MB JPG
Which National Parks have you visited in your country?
For me it's
>Arches
>Canyonlands
>Grand Canyon
>Shenandoah
>Zion
>>
Parque dos peidorentinhos
>>
>>200201359
used to enjoy going to woods all the time, but bears will maul you to death here nowadays.
>>
>>200201398
zero search results on google
>>
>>200201420
what types of bears do you have in Slovakia? here we have grizzlies, so I like to carry a 10mm handgun if I'll be in a remote area
>>
File: PeidorentinhosES.jpg (444 KB, 1024x683)
444 KB
444 KB JPG
>>200201424
I don't know if it's national, I just live close to it like walking distance close
>>
>>200201605
bro I mean it. Can't even look it up
only result is a chilean park for some reason
>>
>>200201573
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/brown-bear-attacks-cyclist-in-slovakia/ar-BB1qBdTK

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/after-woman-mauled-to-death-romania-authorizes-killing-481-bears/ar-BB1q1KMG

Brown, also our forest is small compare to yours so they go out of their areas. Also, problem in Romania, we both started killing them.
>>
>>200201420
>nowadays
what changed?
>>
File: 1722001270842.jpg (2.47 MB, 4032x3024)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB JPG
>>200201359
Bandipur
Nagarahole
Bandhavgarh
Kanha
Pench
Rajaji
>>
>>200201685
Try fiding forno grande and serra azul, those are much much bigger parks that are in the vicinity, there should be one between them that's peidorentinhos
>>
>>200201908
based fellow nature enjoyer
>>
File: Parcs nationaux.png (580 KB, 1892x1096)
580 KB
580 KB PNG
>>200201359
We have regional and national parks but when it comes to national I've seen:

>Cévennes
Quite diverse. Heavily forested with mountains but also has barren rocky plateaux, canyons, and clash of climates with one part influenced by the Mediterranean and one much colder/humid continental. It's UNESCO as a cultural landscape

>Vanoise
Typical Alpine landscapes with glaciers, 3800 meters high summits, valleys, lakes etc

>Mercantour
Alpine but with a twist it's close to the Mediterranean so it's got a dryer, more rugged feeling + famous for its pre-historical rock carvings

>Forêts
In Burgundy, probably the least wild of all the national parks it's more like beautiful countryside than "nature" but it's been created to protect very nice remnants of old lowland forest.

>Réunion
Overseas park with active and dead volcanoes reaching 3000 meters, untouched tropical forest, extremely steep gorges and canyons, waterfalls. It's also UNESCO

>Guadeloupe
Overseas park, tropical forest, active volcano, white sand beaches and teeming marine life. Your typical Caribbean vibe

We also have dozens of regional parks, a lower level of classification for remarkable areas where the stricter rules of a national park would be too complicated to manage because of all the people already living there
>>
>>200202855
thanks for sharing anon, they all sound beautiful
>>
>>200203184
I've been to the USA and seen Everglades, Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Zion. Favorite was Zion

I'd love to see Redwoods, Black Canyon of the Gunnison, Olympic, Yosemite, Denali

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.