[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: khmerempiresea.png (590 KB, 668x600)
590 KB
590 KB PNG
It's time to remove Chinese settlers ("Vietnamese/Thais") and decolonise South East Asia.
>>
the fuck does a german know about south east asia
>>
>>200204853
???
>>
>>200204853
No the Thais are staying.
>>
>>200205129
>No the Thais are staying.
Agreed

Need me some ladyboys
>>
I was stricken my Thai brothersister when I was there. The brothersister was wearing pearl earrings and necklace, had girly long hair, was wearing girly bracelets and had the shortest fucking shorts I've ever seen. I think I even saw hisher balls too. Heshe had a handbag, but heshe had a fullbeard althoughbeit.
>>
>>200205055
>>200205105
>>200205129
The Austroasiatic people are the only ones autochthonous to SEA, Thais migrated from China. Viets belong to the Red River Delta. SEA is Monic and Khmer clay.
>>
>Thailand
Formerly Siam aka Shyam aka "the dark One) another name of Shri Krishna
>Khmer
Kambuja
>Viet
Champa
>Myanmar
Burma aka Brahma
>Malaya
>Indonesia
All Hindu Empire

Hindu
>>
>>200204853
>settlers
>colonist
Wrong. We are great migrators who succeeded the failing civilization that came before and improved infinitely on their culture. We are to the Khmer what Germanics were to Rome, noble barbarians who rose in their stead to guide the way.
>>
>>200205499
No, you're the Turks to the Byzantine Empire/Armenia, retarded nomads who conquered intellectual nations and accomplished nothing of note ever since
>>
>>200204853
Rightful negrito clay
>>
>>200205252
> Austroasiatic people are the only ones autochthonous to SEA
Lmao nigga! Funny how reality doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>200205611
We literally carried almost all of mainland SEA culture. Khmer was the originator before their 13th century fuck-up, then they were the follower onwards. Viets take after Chinese so they don't count. Laotians are part of our civilization. Burmese are the only one who you can honestly say were equals in cultural output and obviously in every other measure they've fallen behind.
>>
File: thaiking.png (296 KB, 346x353)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
>>200206134
>thai
>civilisation
>>
>>200206763
>no other nation on Earth has ever had an embarrassing head of state
Try something more substantial, Hans.
>>
>>200207124
>Hans
I don’t think that guy is german

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.