[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sal.png (50 KB, 1301x559)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
Do you fund the lifestyle of NEETs in your country?
>>
>>200209026
Your country is doomed lad. Ever more so than us. Get out
>>
>>200209026
sort-of?
i make min. wage so i don't have to pay any taxes :)
but i do have to pay the zakat, its like a compulsary pay you have to give to the poor - its not much, just 2.5% of your yearly income
>>
I think it’s fine if taxes only went to stuff like schools, roads, military, police, infrastructure, disability etc

The thing that irritate me about tax is the literal BILLIONS wasted of subsidies, funding of useless money laundering scams, bureaucrat paper pushers and consultants, all of that

I would happily pay for 2 handicapped people to have UBI for life if it meant cutting off every useless leech bureaucrat currently bleeding the system dry
>>
>>200209079
What's happening in Holland?
>>
>>200209467
>but i do have to pay the zakat, its like a compulsary pay you have to give to the poor - its not much, just 2.5% of your yearly income
What does this actually pay for?
>>
>>200209026
thats a pretty nice salary for bongland, whats your job?
>>
>>200209026
>6k on student loans
U wot m8
>>
>>200210513
I'm an engineer in the medical & scientific industry.
>>
>>200210617
Bachelors and masters. Masters almost paid off.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.