[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: edqght6hiddb1.jpg (156 KB, 960x816)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
In the West, feminists consider pregnancy, and child rearing and marriage as detrimental to women.
>>
>>200211267
I consider those detrimental to men
>>
Western femoids be like
>I don't want to have children because I want to realize my true creative potential in my career
>what do I do for a living? I'm a basic HR bitch who screens potential IT employees for extremist content
>>
>>200211267
Most angry young feminists are just recently spurned women going through a period of heartbreak and lashing out at the male gender more broadly because it's too painful for them to focus in on the specific guy who has got them all worked up. Most angry older feminists are just spinsters who missed out on long-term monogamy and are destined to spend the rest of their lives quietly seething about that fact (unless they're online obviously, where they're quite vocal about their malaise).
>>
File: IMG_6547.png (160 KB, 610x381)
160 KB
160 KB PNG
>>
>>200211267
>Feminists say feminism based statements
Nothing new
>>
>>200211384
To be fair lots of women have to start and climb from HR. Also women are sadly forced to choose between having children or their career since few employers and even fewer industries leave the possibility of having a pregnant woman work or bringing the baby to work.

I think it's reasonable to give women some degree of benefit of doubt.
>>
>>200211806
Women shouldn't be working after they get pregnant, their husbands should provide for them.
>but anon, how can modern families survive with just one partner earning income?!
Wages are so low nowadays because women have depressed men's wages, 100 years ago men had no problem providing for their families on only one income.
>>
>>200211806
Or alternatively we could choose the reasonable option and stop employing women, then there is no dilemma.
>>
>>200211985
>Women shouldn't be working after they get pregnant, their husbands should provide for them.
Feminism has deprived men of such motivation
>>
>>200211267
having children and a man is a biological imperative for women. 100% of these women will regret their choices when they hit their 30s and have nothing to show for their lives aside from a body count of 52 and a middle management job in some corporation.
>>
>>200212089
Men would have no problem providing for modern women if modern women weren't so horrible

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.