[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Crusades.jpg (1.04 MB, 2560x1332)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
I really want to be neutral to Xtians as a Turkish male but the fact that Europeans declared crusades on us (not only one but more than a dozen) and the fact that Vatican, which apologized to Greece, is yet to apologize to Turkey really makes it hard for me to do. Crusades were completely unjustified and the amount of oppression in our own native homeland by the crusaders and their lackeys Byzantines we faced makes my blood boil.

You can see the same crusader mentality existing even among non-religious Europeans as well. When they see a Turk online they say "go back to Mongolia" or how "Constantinople" is a part of Greece even though 90% of it was built by the Turks. Same story in EU admission as well where Turks are rejected on the grounds of not converting to xtianity.
>>
>>200211578
nigga youre talking about shit that happened 1000 years ago, get some fresh pussy holy shit
>>
>>200211578
>Crusades were completely unjustified and the amount of oppression in our own native homeland
You literally invaded that land like 20 years prior.
>>
>>200211643
The wounds are pretty much still fresh.
>>
i dont get this. turks should thank the crusades because they weakened byzantines, or maybe you are talkong about you being greek (for DNA)?

Anyway the 4th crusade was based as fuq
>>
>>200211578
You guys are the evil ones.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.