[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

We did it first.
>>
>>200213422
Wish you hadn't
t. gay
>>
>>200213585
good thing you don't have anything like this in russia then.
>>
>>200213934
Yes but that doesn't mean I enjoy seeing the rest of the developed world do it. Ironically "pride" makes me the opposite of proud to be gay; it's just a kitsch display of mental illness and sex/fetish with, more often than not, pedophilic undertones
>>
>>200214196
>I am totskally a reals gaysnik fellas
>>
>>200214196
>more often than not, pedophilic undertones
well how else are we going to turn the kids gay?
>>
>>200214382
What you want a photo me me sucking dick to prove it?
>>200214737
The closest I got to being groomed was a couple of times when girls demanded I kiss them and acted weird and angry if I didn't
>>
>>200214872
>What you want a photo me me sucking dick to prove it?
yes
>>
>>200214382
he's right and I believe he's gay
it's how gay people in normal countries think, and that's how gay people in 19th and early 20th century would think, before being brainwashed in all countries
pride parades or whatever have nothing to do with being gay
>>
>>200215266
>and that's how gay people in 19th and early 20th century would think
you mean when it was illegal?
>>
>>200215523
it being illegal doesn't mean that they couldn't have any thoughts

twerking wasn't illegal in the 19th century but people didn't do it, because it's dishonorable
>>
>>200215266
This guy gets it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.