[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721680020607685.jpg (52 KB, 628x788)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
I wept tears of both anguish and unfettered joy. She fell in love bodily, mentally, emotionally, and soulfully with a genetically superior male. She remains married to me, but I receive absolutely nothing in the bedroom. She belongs to Him. I will be raising His biological children with her and I will take on all legal and financial responsibility for them.
>>
>>200214967
ever think about killing yourself for real ?
>>
Imagine posting pictures online of people you don't like instead of going to their face and telling them they're a bitch.

OP is a faggot, as is tradition.
>>
>>200214967
Kek based op
>>
I want cuckolding to go international. Women weren't meant to be monogamous with one man. They were born to breed with an alpha and to have beta supporters to lick up and pay for the mess.
>>
File: timeinindia.jpg (10 KB, 710x183)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>200214967
>>200215109
>>200216275
Go to bed, Rajesh.
>>
>>200214967
I'm the bull
>>
>>200216463
AHHHHH THE OLLLLLLLLL' JOHN BVLL! COME TO BREED MY OLLLLLLLLLLLLLL' BALL N' CHAIN AND PROVIDE ME WITH MULATTO OFFSPRING TO RAISE AS MY OWN KINSFOLK. IVE MET MANY A YOUNG BREEDING BVLL BUT NONE QUITE SO DELICIOUS, CHISELED, AND FERTILE AS YOURSELF
>>
>>200214967
My wife has a lover, a man who's black.
From the first time they met.
I knew there was no going back.

It so beautiful to witness such a man breed.
A woman I thought was mine.
To recieve and bear the fruit of his seed.

Here I now raise.
Mulatto children not from my own blood.
Those of a black man, whose genetics deserve all praise!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.