[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000003750.jpg (27 KB, 599x442)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>flag
yes, and I wish I had stayed incel for longer than to endure those years of pain and abuse even if the sex was mind-blowing it's never worth the suffering you go through which will leave you traumatised for life.
>>
Yes, she was azn, but it was hell on earth
>>
>>200215338
did she ever try to baby trap you through the long final breakup phase
>>
>>200215296
>pajeeta BPDemon
Honestly sounds kinda hot.
>>
>>200215568
she was extremely hot yes but I've snapped out of the hot bpd woman fetishization that I'd feel okay with as an incel because of how destructive it is. id rather be with a normie 6/10 than an untreated BPD 9/10
>>
>>200215296
Yes and she was Asian too. Vietnamese to be precise. She was a little sex demon but very unstable.
>>
>>200215698
what's the most fucked up thing she did when splitting, did the police ever get involved?
>>
>>200215296
I had a BPD gf when I was a teenager and I've never loved anyone again as much. I would do it all over again.
>>
>>200215759
I get you, those sort of relationships are extremely intense and insane but can leave you so hurt it'll take years to recover. I guess I'll look back at it more fondly years from now when I'm not fearing for my life subconsciously from all the fucked up shit I went through.
>>
>>200215296
My friend has. He has lost his virginity to her (we still mock him for not being able to catch normal girl ever since). He has never had a gf ever since. He is even afraid of approaching chicks (0 approaches in 5 years). He is so fucked he cried when his father told him that he wont let him keep sheeps in small village (he lives in Belgrade) because he needs to find GF and have children with someone

Incels recommend fucking BPD chicks due to their higher sex drive tho
>>
Dated a bipolar tranny during covid.
She(male) ended up getting admitted when she(male) tried killed her(male) roommate after mixing her(male) ssri with alcohol.
She(male) ghosted me afterwards to my relief.
>>
>>200216353
the thing is that sensitive young men get caught up with BPD hoes because they're predatory sluts who fuck you so good your brain short circuits from all the pure dopamine being injected into your system like pure heroin and then they start their emotional drama which, if you're lucky you escape with minor injuries and a lifetime of trust issues. Hope that guy recovers someday.
>>
>>200215296
Give me the top 5 or 10 traits that you think defines a BPD demon and I'll answer.
>>
>>200216402
it was a purely online thing or did you guys actually fuck
>>
>>200215296
yes, but i lucked out and only hit it. i actually wanted to hit it more, but back then i didn't have my driving license yet and she found that utterly disgusting so she didn't let me
>>
had the best half a year with my girlfriend, then she had an episode and disappeared on me, a part of me is scared she found someone else but she's too pure for that

thank heavens for my cats they're holding me together
>>
>>200216402
That makes you gay bro
>>
>>200216543
extreme fear of abandonment
substance abuse
abusive tendencies (physical/psychological)
extreme blame shifting
promiscuity
lying like it's their second nature
extreme, criminal levels of vindictiveness
stalking
extreme possessiveness
>>
>>200216719
also, inability to have a nuanced judgement of their lover. either I'm the best thing to ever happen to them or I'm the worst person in the world who needs to be killed (black and white thinking, also called splitting)
>>
>>200216719
>>200216828
Alright I had that. The sex was insane and I still fantasize about it. I had to contact the police to make her leave me alone. She used to go ballistic if I looked at another woman and would accuse me of looking at them sexually when I wasn't.
>>
>>200216563
Actually fucked. We met where I worked. I was one of the few places that stayed open during covid.
>>
>>200216719
>extreme possessiveness
I found that sexy
>>
>>200215296
Yeah she was almost 20 years older than me too. Bad bad mistake. Thought sex would be really kinky and at least I could enjoy a bit of her money. Nope, and the worst was dealing with ALL of her baggage in her life.
>>
>>200217425
it's sexy until she fucks other dudes but tries to cockblock you even after you've broken up
>>
>>200215296
Get absolutely fucked you retarded jeet
>>
>>200216471
There is no bailing him out any time soon. He is scared of any possible bonding and even giving himself first (which men need to do). He now resorts to meeting girls via friends (he even considered becoming a drug dealer for easy scank pussy). But even then he talks only to me and other males. He falls in love for any girl that has given him a chance which again he didnt even use. I have seen his messages with girls he spama them memes and our internal jokes (which makevno sense in that context). He is afraid to try serious

Tldr he knows normal women arent as easy as BPD sluts but thinks they will have same effect on him as that slut which simply isnt true. Losong virginity with BPDs can be a good thing only if it lasts shortly while in most cases its really a bad thing.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.