[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: stgaufuetr1a1.png (2.35 MB, 3988x2454)
2.35 MB
2.35 MB PNG
>Wake up
>The second American civil war has begun
What do you do in this situation?
>>
>>200220726
Isn't AZ a chud state?
>>
>>200220726
Bro this map is so retarded. There’s absolutely zero chance 99% of the blue would actually be blue.

People seem to not understand that there are no blue states or even blue regions of states. There are just blue cities. Everywhere else is red. Am I supposed to believe that Pittsburgh would manage to hold territory across Southwestern Pennsylvania? Obviously, it would not.
>>
>relevant states vs flyover shitholes
>>
>>200220726
Why is Wisconsin labeled as Wyoming
>>
>>200221053
>there are no blue states
>just cities were 80% of the population lives that vote blue
>the barely inhabited land with 1 person per 100 square miles is what really matters!!!!
retard
>>
>>200220726
Start steam rolling Jeffersonfags
No way we're letting theme secede
>>
>>200221053
You look at this piece of autistic work and this is what you label as retarded?
God damn anon.
>>
File: file.png (73 KB, 600x600)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>uninhabited land is red because the 1 person who lives there is republican
>this is equal to the cities with millions of people
ok retard
>>
File: file.png (897 KB, 1000x750)
897 KB
897 KB PNG
>>200220726
*burns your cities, your farms and your railroads to the ground*
psshhh
>>
>>200220726
I watch to see how retarded it is. I expect a Jan 6th level event in terms of competence and stupidity.
>>
>>200221421
BAAAAAAAASED
Who's the modern Sherman
>>
>>200221455
Kek it's funny how nothing will happen
At most a few right wing boomers and zoomers get gunned down by the military
But it will be w fun time if seething posts on /pol/
>>
>>200220726
lmao the red bits have like 3 ppl
>>
>>200220726
south texas should be blue. they dont even speak english down there
>>
>>200220726
If I'm on the blue side and assuming most of the army is under my command, I declare conscription for California, NY, Chicago and Detroit
I dont bother invading Appalachia, I declare it a NFZ and lead airstrikes there on any hostile movement and bomb the fuck out of roads, bridges and critical infrastructure so they don't send battalions somewhere else
I focus on reconquering the Southeast, mobilizing black people and sending meatwaves until they reach Miami
Texas will be harder so they'll be the last to be conquered, just focus on the surrounding regions until you can start a total blockade by air, ground and sea and use tactical nukes on East Texas to get rid of rednecks, then send a 10 million men army mostly composed of blacks and latinos rape everything
>>
>>200220726
>sacramento
>boston
>dc
>atlanta
No way those cities are republican
>>
>>200221717
I think they're red to mark it
He should've picked a different color
>>
>>200220926
Sorta but not really.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.