[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: zoomflipped.png (146 KB, 506x432)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
People here jaywalk across busy streets when there's traffic moving fast so that traffic has to stop for them. Such people are always the same color.

Does this cultural phenomenon happen in other countries or only in America? Why do they do it?
>>
we have crossings and traffic islands and zebra crossings. it's not really a problem
>>
>>200222752
They ignore crosswalks even when they're just 10 yards away or sometimes even just 10ft.
>>
>>200222701
If it's busy, trucks slow down and flash their lights for me to cross if I'm doing it where there's no pedestrian crossing
>>
>>200222804
i stopped using crosswalks the second time some roadrage cuck nearly ran me over despite having the right of way. i'd rather be able to engage with traffic on my own terms rather than throw myself at the mercy of walmart sharters who have horrendous tempers and awful driving skills.

not even anti-car btw. i love driving, i drive a big comfy sedan with a v8. but you'd have to be a fucking retard to trust the average muttoid dipshit to
A. be paying attention
B. respect the fact that they have to yield to a pedestrian when making a right turn

there's a really fucked up video that used to get posted here where someone makes a left turn, hits a pedestrian, then slowly drives over him and his head pops like a fucking grape.
nah fuck off with that shit.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.