[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 0f4.jpg (75 KB, 770x600)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
In America it's considered pedophilia when a 20 year old talks to a 17 year old
>>
>>200225855
In 2014 at my high school a bunch of senior boys hooked up with freshman girls.

People had only two reactions. "Wow the freshman boys must be total pussies, letting their girls get stolen like that," and "damn those senior girls are ugly as sin, no wonder"
>>
>>200226045
>damn those senior girls are ugly as sin, no wonder"
Well they're mostly hag tier at that point so I could see people saying that
>>
File: 1695951150664995.jpg (173 KB, 960x1280)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
when I was 14 I used to have a grindr account, and that's how I lost my v card, to a 50 year old man, that was 7 years ago, who the fuck cares about the meaning of grooming, if it's consensual it really doesn't matter, fcuking anglos, they cry for everything, useless cry babies.
>>
In Finland it's considered pedophilia if a 25 year old dates a 20 year old
>>
>>200226313
Kek was he chill about you being 14? Or do people in general not give a shit about age really? Did you tell him you were older? My mom told me how she lost her v card at 15 to an 18yo she said she was older to

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.