[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713425726626726.jpg (228 KB, 900x1200)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
Legend has it that Alamoa is a beautiful, fair-skinned, blonde, and tall German woman who lives on Pico Hill. On dark nights, she would seduce men during full moons, and when the men came closer, they would see that she was actually a skeleton of a deceased woman. Shocked by the revelation, Alamoa would kill them, believing that they were destroying nature.

Over time, the tale of Alamoa lost its dark tone. Many came to see her as a sort of Mother Nature, and she began to be regarded as a protector of the island.
>>
Nothing to say but bump for interest
>>
>>200226129
We have a tunnel about 15 minutes from my house which is supposedly haunted. If you drive through it alone at night you will supposedly be met with a woman rolling a children's stroller inside of the tunnel making you swerve out of the way quickly and crash and die. It is noteworthy that there are a lot of accidents in this tunnel but this is on an island where they fucking suck at driving
>>
>>200226129
>Pernambuco islander biggest fear is some white woman
>Pernambuco mainlander biggest fear is some native woman
Incel state
>>
Alemoa will never not be the worst word in the portuguese language
>>
>>200228584
Wouldn't the proper word be alemanha
>>
>>200228628
Alemã
>>
>>200226129
I wish a beautiful, fair-skinned, blonde, and tall German woman would rape me :/

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.