[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (2)~2.jpg (50 KB, 678x452)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
Why the hate for India and Indian people growing everywhere? In the US, Canada, Germany, Australia, Japan...
People used to not care about us but now they hate us. I can't even say I'm from India anymore when asked but I say I'm from Iran!
My coworkers don't know I'm Indian and they make jokes about Indians developers (my job) and I have to pretend I'm laughing when I'm actually crying inside
Everywhere. Even mf reddit is getting openly racist to Indians
Even women can be openly racist to Indian men and say things they'd never say to another minority
I mean fuck we're one of the greatest civilization in the world on every level, we invented everything even fucking numbers and people look down on us instead of praising and thanking us
Why the growing hate? I'm tired of it
>>
yeah and ok
>>
No one "hates" indians, people are just a little tired, that's all
>>
>>200227599
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
>>
>>200227599
Once upon a time there was a time when /int/ used to be full of fingol trolling. Let it go, it will eventually pass SAAAAR
>>
>>200227599
Indians are disgusting and lack basic hygiene practices. Their country is a shithole. They're also some of the ugliest people on the planet with the nastiest skin tone. In addition to all of that, they're fucking everywhere.

We unironically need an Indian holocaust.
>>
File: 1717847145372467.jpg (446 KB, 1024x682)
446 KB
446 KB JPG
>>200227599
the reason is really simple, there's just too many coming to our countries. It's uncomfortable. How do you think white people feel when we see this in our country? Maybe there's nothing objectively bad about it but it fills me with irrational disgust
>>
>>200227678
you've got a small dick kiddo, let the adults do the talking
>>
>>200227599
>Why the hate for India and Indian people growing everywhere?
>I mean fuck we're one of the greatest civilization in the world on every level, we invented everything even fucking numbers and people look down on us instead of praising and thanking us

there you go
>>
>>200227599
I love India ang Indian
>>
>>200227759
and
>>
>>200227755
Indians invented decimal numbers
Arabs invented algebra
Europeand invented modern science
Americans invented the computer
I mean we're part of the process, what's wrong with being conscious about it
>>
>>200227801
it's just the arrogance and not being able to take a joke.
>>
>>200227614
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
A
A
A
A
A.
A
A
A
A
A.
A
A
A
A.
A
A
A
A
A.
A
A
A
A
A.
A
A
A
A.
A
A
A
A
R
>>
File: Finnish pajeet 27.jpg (263 KB, 1080x492)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
>>200227652
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
A
A
A
A
A.
A
A
A
A
A.
A
A
A
A.
A
A
A
A
A.
A
A
A
A
A.
A
A
A
A.
A
A
A
A
R
>>
>>200227678
t.turk
>>
>>200227599
>we invented everything even fucking numbers
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
>>200227751
>indian calling anyone small dick
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
>>
>>200228268
Sir?
>>
>>200227599
People didnt hate Indians when they were just a tiny insignifianct diaspora.
Now there are millions of them flooding into our countries and people tend to get sick of mass immigration.
>>
>>200227599
>one of the greatest civilization in the world on every level
>we invented everything even fucking numbers
do saars really?
>>
>>200228318
Yep. Pretty much. But when mass immigration comes and the locals suffer from it, expect to not be liked by the locals. And yes, I know. America and Native Americans and all that shit. But that was then. And this is right now.
>>
>>200227599
>another minority
You're over 1 billion, you're not a minority
>Why the growing hate?
Because most westerners didn't use to see many of your kind. Now we do, we are disgusted.
Indian men have no boundaries, are creepy, feel no shame and are disgusting.
You've got nice people from every other ethnicity but yours.
>>
>>200227599
>I can't even say I'm from India anymore when asked but I say I'm from Iran!

>”So uh, what’s your background, Raj Kapoor?”
>”Iranian, sir!”
>>
File: IMG_6538.jpg (7 KB, 250x162)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>I mean fuck we're one of the greatest civilization in the world on every level, we invented everything even fucking numbers and people look down on us instead of praising and thanking us
Go back to India
>>
>>200228318
Isn’t The Camp of the Saints about Indians invading the West? Even when they were a small minority, people knew about the threat of a jeetvasion lmao
>>
>>200228318
Why don't Mexicans get 5% of the hate Indians are getting then
>>
>>200228505
yeah
>>
>>200227817
How come you, Nepal and Bangladesh don't seem to have the same level of unawareness as them? Is it something in their water?
>>
>>200228505
at least in camp of the saints they actually fucking DO something about it
>>
>>200228527
They are funny. Plus they are chill people once you get to know them well.

An Indian on the other hand could be your best friend for years and would throw you under the bus without hesitation if opportunity presented itself. And he will claim its your fault and he's the victim.
>>
>>200227751
Mine is 20cm. I'm white btw.
>>200228286
Americhad actually.
>>
File: 1712206939714680.jpg (3.94 MB, 6192x3416)
3.94 MB
3.94 MB JPG
>>200227599
>>
>>200228595
Yea even the Mexicans don’t like jeets
>>
>>200228616
kys sexpat
>>
>>200227599
>I mean fuck we're one of the greatest civilization in the world on every level
I'd rather admit Brits have better food than even jokingly comment that Indians are anything but the natural born clowns of the human race
>>
It’s ok.
Don’t worry about it.

Merely a very specific tribe of people from around India invaded a bunch of countries that were suffering because of “Israels” simultaneous invasion.
But the Indian invasion wasn’t malicious or egotistical like the “Israeli”.

Indians also helped protect Phoenicians/Palestinians etc. And that’s super!

Merely coincidental problems! If we were stronger, we would’ve merely found peaceful ways to keep the societal energy thriving instead of being merely a corpse for vultures.

Respects to the abundant respectful Indian tribes.

Some locals were upset because of loss of housing, loss of jobs, loss of quality of social energy, and costs increasing. But I am sure that all is improving.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.