[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Flag_of_France.svg.png (3 KB, 1920x1280)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>one of the most degenerate countries in the world
>despite that, be extremely chauvinistic about their language
I dont get it
>>
>>200228484
They're hedonistic ultranationalists, just like the ancient greeks
>>
>>200228508
they arent nationalistic though. It all boils down to them bwing very autistic about the language. World organizations nees to have French titles next to English or they ape out
but otherwise they are post-national
>>
That's called CULTURE you fucking finngol

Your mind is entirely Americanised and cant comprehend things beyond american culture wars
>>
Plebs who have no concept of excellence will never understand the first thing about France.
>>
>>200228550
bruh look at your olympic shit I was thinking it was LA Olympics
you are Americanized but in French and HARD
>>
>>200228557
>excellence
French has a similar mindset as Russians literally nothing there works and people are just careless to fix these issues
>not my problem lol
Maybe it's because everything there is so centralized they expect the state to take care of it.
>>
France isn't really as degenerate as you think it is
There is a strong conservative core to the French nation
>>
File: miss helsinki.jpg (47 KB, 524x340)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>200228569

Keep going. I'm all ears.
>>
>>200228550
Frogs can no longer claim after that fucking opening ceremony that they are not HEAVILY Americanized.
>>
>>200228630
Name one song that wasnt french besides IMAGINE

Also more people should listen to this banger that was played there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOyU_OzRXnM&pp=ygUIZGogbWVoZGk%3D
>>
>>200228626
no. There is nothing conservative about France, its all just their language and everything else is fuck all
The bkggest political question in France right now is...if old people should retire at 65 or earlier..
>>
>>200228550
why does your countrymen love gays and noggers so much? are there even nazi white supremacists in france?
>>
>>200228657
>muh French songs
again if all it boils down to is your language then you are muttified but in French
>>
>>200228659
Go watch a Robert Bresson film
Read Georges Bernanos
>>
File: 1646702777896.jpg (100 KB, 978x646)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>200228662
No that's just Macron, he planned all of this, and i'm 80% sure he's bi or gay with a fetish for black male

It was embarassing for us
>>
>>200228675
yaayy non-relevant shit in todays day and age
>>
>>200228671
They were in english retard
>>
>>200228624

Yeah, nothing works in France. Except that they're virtually the only country in Europe with a proper space program and aircraft industry, just to give an example. Now, if you're still confused about France's excellent go ask your gf (if you have one). She'll most likely tell you about the French art de vivre, arts, fashion, gastronomy etc.
>>
>>200228682
Burakkos and nafris came in france during his reign? Before france was white?
>>
>>200228682
no it was not. They sang in French so you were proud about all of that. The speeches were in French so anglos had to translate it so you are happy
>>
>>200228698
Guess what india has a space program. Brazil has aviation industry
>She'll most likely tell you about the French art de vivre, arts, fashion, gastronomy etc.
All goyslop hollywood tier sterotype which arent real
>>
>>200228691
These were relevant during the supposed pinnacle of degeneracy that you people are obsessed with like Foucault and Satre
Go read Houellebecq
France just accepts that sex is a part of life and aren't prudes about it like Americans are
>>
>>200228698
Europe doesnt have a proper space program. Its worse than Indias unironically and single private company in America is 60 years ahead of them.
>>
>>200228682
as a admirer of french movies and house music as well (i was a fanatic for ed banger) i am very disappointed in todays disastrous pr. it could've gone so much better with your cultural power.
>>
>>200228717
the most degenerate state of France is tomorrow. Not in the past.

also why do you think this is about sex?
>>
>>200228742
Anticipating objections to Houellebecq
>>
>>200228742
He's deflecting from his previous poser post
>>
They just have a massive inferiority complex to anglos.
>>
>>200228550
You'd coom daily at America's existence if they spoke french.
>>
>>200228845
>You'd coom daily at America's existence if they spoke french
I would

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.