[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: dually.jpg (78 KB, 889x500)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
Are the roads in your country wide enough for this truck?
>>
no, but they don’t care
>>
>>200228585
that's just a normal truck
>>
>>200228585
No, people only really drive old Fiats here.
>>
that's a pick up truck
>>
depends on the road
>>
I saw a road narrow enough to carry a rocketship yet wide enough to have no list. It was in Sofia before the wall came down and they wrapped their arms around you. The forth road has gates to the abyss. They told no one besides the brown cows. The last lock would open at the farmers touch to let the cattle out. Many cities were built in the field, can you still find the bones of grass and grazers beneath? I loved Daft Punk ever since they
>>
File: 1720633247403894.webm (2.36 MB, 720x720)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB WEBM
No road is wide enough for a RAM

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.