[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: img.png (2.92 MB, 1920x1080)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB PNG
China's super developed shopping mall in Shanghai, now almost an abandoned building
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIEIU_Xt8Zk
>>
Malls are not made for humans.
Singapore is a country of malls and whenever I step into one I feel like a piece of my soul disappears.
>>
Only third worlders are impressed by shopping malls
Shopping streets are better
>>
>>200232058
So walkablerino!
Shopping is exclusively a normie activity. The ideal society only sells necessities and niche interests at the retail level.
Luxury goods like handbags and fashion are the demesne of the normie.
>>
No matter how you monkeys dress the darkness is there
>>
malls are nothing but stacked shopping streets.
I prefer malls for the density.
>>
>>200232058
Try that in 35C midday heat, 90% humidity and rain.
>>
I like going to malls
It makes me feel like I live in a developed nation
>>
>>200234433
in my cunts malls are for metrosexuals and for shopping clothes you dont find at regular stores .
>>
>>200234504
I can't afford clothes there either, I just go eat some goyslop and get in cars I'll never buy
>>
>>200232058
Shit opinion
I love mallwalking
(there should be a 'jak for that)
>>
>>200232022
where did the people go
>>
File: file.png (324 KB, 1063x436)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
>>200232022
>no crowds....le bad
That looks comfy. I'd kill to have a proper karting track with that few people at [9:30]. I'd be there every week just for the track time alone, then probably eat at one of the restaurants after. Here there's basically no tracks that aren't filled with a fucking 9 year old's birthday party every other day
>>
>>200234433
Swanky malls of Polanco are an oasis
>>
>>200234620
they needed their organs
>>
>>200232058
>have shopping streets
>tourists dispersed every fucking where
>have shopping mall
>tourists contained
It's that simple.
>>
>>200236891
good luck building anything other than hotels on this shithole
>>
>>200232058
In the past, even in small towns in the countryside in Japan, shopping districts would spread out around train stations, and unregulated store openings in the suburbs were regulated by law.
However, American companies that wanted to open large-scale stores in the suburbs of Japan lobbied the US government and put pressure on the Japanese government to repeal the law.
As a result, the areas in front of train stations fell into decline and became ruins.
>>
>>200232022
Most of shopping malls are having a hard time worldwide with the rise of online shopping, if this is another "A collapsing China flew over my house 2020X 2021X 2022X 2023X 2024" narrative you are retarded.
>>
>>200237445
Isn't "shopping" more of a woman thing anyway, I rarely hear of guys going out and just buying random stuff, whereas women will go get a whole new wardrobe for no reason. There's a mall in central Helsinki, I believe the average amount of money that people spend there was like five euros, since people just get a cup of coffee, a sandwich or something while transferring from the subway to the bus or wherever they're going
>>
>>200236891
Why are spainards so obssesed with tourists
I don't see this from any other country

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.