[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (150 KB, 1280x720)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
History has just been made in my country, and by extension, in all of the Western world.

One of the finest Americans has passed the final judgement on one of our finest institutions.

Arby's has fallen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bQAO76HvHo
>>
What the fuck is his problem unironically
>>
I know it's his gimmick but if I get recommended one of his videos and I decide to watch it, I'm just waiting for him to use a word that isn't in the normal American vernacular, and for him to use it wrong, and for the comments from people who don't know the word to praise how sophisticated and smart he is for using it.
>>
>>201172470
i hate how weak and effette he is and how delicate and white his little frail hands look
>>
>>201172628
He suffers from a severe case of being unfathomably based
>>
"for the sake of everyone else out there, I CANNOT LET THIS STAND"
>>
>>201172750
>steal his look
>none of the items are the same as he's wearing
>the Tom Ford suit has two buttons and three pockets, his has two pockets and three buttons
>ferragamo shoes are rounded with visible buckles, his have no buckles and are square-toed
Absolute and utter nonsense.

He wears off-the-rack shit that never fits him 100% and goodwill shit.
>>
>>201172705
he's not using it wrong, he's making the english language evolve
>>
his nails are looking extra long in this one
>>
>>201172741
>he doesn't know that reviewbro is secretly zyzz in disguise
>>
>>201172915
That's the joke you autistic faggot.
>>
>>201173238
No, I don't think there's a joke. I think people actually thinks he wears 3,500 dollar suits because they don't know any better. You, as usual, give Americans far more credit than they should ever be given.
>>
>>201173307
nigga you have autism
>>
>>201172915
It is the joke

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.