[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

antisemite?
I'd rather you not call me that

racist?
could you please not use that word? it offends me
>>
Oh I know what you are...
>>
"racist"? sorry, we don't use that word here
>>
>>201391492
I'm sorry Mr. Ashkenazi I prefer Sephardics as they are descendants of Kingdom of Israel, I assume you are part of the Judah tribe, not my cup of tea, talmud sucks dick
>>
Im openly antisemitic but that doesnt mean i would act upon it, like kill a jewish baby or something, thats fucked up
Jews have to understand, being antisemitic is natural, its an instinct, its defense
You cant spawn on this realm from satan himself and expect us humans to not complain when you slither and slime your way up powerful positions with thousand year old plans on how to conquer us and turn us into slaves
I mean you waiting for your ruler and messiah, while we ate waiting for the antichrist to show his ugly face dont fucking pure coincidence me
4 million kids go missing, only tel aviv has bone marrow and blood procedures to help with inbred dna falling apart, kings disease as they used to say, could be cured only by his trusted money person, weird
Soinning the chicken for the centrifugal force to transmit such sin on the chicken doesnt even trick a retarded child, you think you can trick God Himself with that?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.