[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0298.jpg (133 KB, 1170x364)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>NOOOOOOO you can’t just visit my capital city, you have to visit all 1600 bumfuck villages or however the burger is flipped
why are they like this bros? i’m getting mutt fatigue
>>
>i'm getting mutt fatigue

That's like a Serb saying they're tired of sucking zigger dick. Therefore you lie.
>>
>>201436266
why are you posting this again?
>>
>>201437059
Unhealthy obsession
>>
>>201436266
lmfao the cope from flyover fags never ceases to make me laugh
>>
there's no such thing as small town culture, every town here at this point all looks like the same suburb maybe with some "historical" center that's now a shopping area.
>>
>>201436266
living in a city with around 30-40k is perfect
>>
america doesn't really seem known for its local businesses, is there really much to experience there?
the nature is cool at least, i could see visiting somewhere rural and doing stuff like fishing or hunting being a good time
>>
American small town life is literally heaven and every human should aspire to live in one some day
>>
>>201436266
>same thread again
I'm getting polack fatigue.
>>
>>201436266
You can just go to one nice small town, nobody told you to tour the whole countryside. Why are you such a histrionic bitch?
>>
>>201437855
Mutt small town life
>endless identical sprawling suburbs of cardboard houses and plastic lawns
>neighbours have never spoken or met each other, each resident cowers in their home watching their security cameras clutching an AR15
>everyone owns a gigantic truck which they never take off road or use for work
>have to drive down an 8 lane highway for 40 minutes to go to the shops
>only food available is goyslop from fast food restaurants
>jews in the Home Owners Association mandate everyone’s lawn must be cut one 16th of an inch shorter by the end of the month
>kids die in a mass shooting
>BLM burn the city down
>>
>>201437470
That's not a city, that's at most classified as a town
>>
>>201438463
You're confusing small towns with suburbs retard. Are you a Chinese immigrants or something?
>>
File: 1691636276092272.jpg (27 KB, 720x687)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>201436590
>tp
>tf

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.