[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

3-Year duration 4chan Passes are now available for $45

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1725025091493177-ed.jpg (532 KB, 1578x2160)
532 KB
532 KB JPG
No, not "/cum/," this is only for lovers and admirers of the world's SOLE superpower, the one that will lead humanity into the 21st century and beyond through sheer economic, industrial, cultural, scientific and military might and force of societal will to power.
>>
>>201614441
i think kamala should be president tee bee eitch
>>
>>201614465
She’s fucking inept, even if you did like her policies for some reason she’s been absent 4 years and done nothing but try to convince everyone Biden was fine when he wasn’t, and her VP is an equally useless old man.
>>
based and true
>>
>>201614582
>for some reason she’s been absent 4 years and done nothing
she is not the president you retard
>>
When are we going to get around to kicking out Southern California and New England?
>>
I'm riding with biden
>>
I can't think of anything funny to say
>>
>>201614441
She has Mexican boyfriend.
>>
>>201614644
You think Biden was the President? He didn't eve know where he was, and the VP doesn't just sit around they have responsibilities which she did absolutely none of. She's an absolutely worthless politician who is incapable of anything, that's reason enough not to vote for her, it doesn't even matter what her policies are if she can't enact a single one of them.
>>
>>201614670
this, Biden still has a chance
>>
>>201614670
Biden's cool, he should run again like Trump
>>
>>201615096
>B-b-b-b-but what about Biden
Don't care. Sorry.
>the VP doesn't just sit around they have responsibilities which she did absolutely none of
The only legeslative responsibility that VPs have is breaking senate ties. Something that Kamala has done more than any other VP in US history. Why the fuck do yanks not know what VPs are supposed to do?
>>
how do i become american but also trad and based?
>>
>>201615226
She was specifically assigned to fix the border by Biden and didn't do it. Now you got Venezuelans all over the place lol
>>
>>201615666
As I said, VPs have no legislative powers beyond what I mentioned. She can't "fix" the border. She was only assigned with tackling the root causes of the migrations from the northern triangle countries. Kamala's actual impact on the increase of illegals are very vague
>>
>>
File: GWKe2EDW0As5tdk.jpg (155 KB, 1179x1284)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>201615230
>>
>>201615226
That's one of their responsibilities, they also have a say in domestic and foreign policy issues, she was in charge of the border and was tasked with "addressing the issues causing the immigration" from El Salvador and Guatemala et. al brown shitholes. She signed a 9 billion dollar agreement with Mexico for immigration which did literally nothing so it's obvious it was all embezzled. Second, she is the principal advisor to the President and lied for 4 years about Biden's cognitive capacity, she was very obviously making decisions for him. She was also supposed to represent the President at many official events and speeches and you can count the amount of times she appeared in public in 4 years on 2 hands. Shut the fuck up about a government you don't even understand Sven, but it doesn't surprise me that you're a braindead cocksucker with no concept about immigration looking at your muslim overrun shithole. Kill yourself fag.
>>
enough with the gimmick get in here
>>201617200
>>201617200
>>201617200
>>
lolololololololololololololol
>>
>>201614746
No thats Jill
>>
>>201617177
>they also have a say in domestic and foreign policy issues
Not really, no. They are only advisors.
>she was in charge of the border
No, she really wasn't.
>lied for 4 years about Biden's cognitive capacity
Seems like a reasonable thing for an advisor to ensure the public that he's mentally competent to be president, which he definitelly is no matter how retarded he is in public events.
Learn about how your own fucking government works, you yankee faggot.
>>
>>201614441
who's the artist?
>>
>>201617794
It's amazing how you can be so confidently wrong when you're not even American. Literally google responsibilities of the United States vice president you room temperature IQ cock smoking homo.
>>
>>201618036
>Literally google responsibilities of the United States vice president
ok
>>
>>201614465
her polling isn't good, it's already over for her
they will try to imprison trump now
>>
>>201618119
owned that clown
>>
>>201620474
>they will try to imprison trump now
based lmao?
>>
>>201620474
he really should be in prison though for trying to overturn the election
>>
>>201615096
>You think Biden was the President?
>Kambala Harris was the real president
>Mike Obama was the real president
>Barry soetoro is running joe bidens presidency from behind the scenes
*Yawn* come up with some better material migatard, we've all seen this shit before,
>>
I'm a big fat retarded loser
>>
>>201621777
lmao at you
>>
>>201621777
trips confirm
>>
>>201617618
Carlos is Brazilian
>>
>>201614582
>She’s fucking inept,
as opposed to trump? fucking lmao

literally pick any random person from the street and you'll get a better POTUS than either Biden or Trump, which is why the dems are making the better choice here
>>
>>201620474
He should have been indicted 3 years ago with that jan 6 clown show. Had the real potential to be dangerous, and he was getting it on
>>
>>201623896
You're all just brown to me
>>
>>201625574
I'm black

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.