[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1725301916412320.png (242 KB, 540x511)
242 KB
242 KB PNG
>/bra/ is now the fastest country specific general
>Brazilian flux notably increased across all flagboards
>all because they don't have another good social media site
>The numbers will only increase as hues tell their fellow hues about 4chan
>The last imageboard which Brazilians congested, 55 chan, was shut down due to massive amounts of CP

it was nice knowing you anons of other flags
soon this multiple decade website will die

killed by the Brazilian
killed by the thirdie.
>>
you already posted it here >>201755899 with your vpn on chikaner
>>
>>201758953
The national chans are initiatory and secret orders.
Please don't talk about them here, our esotericism doesn't allow it.
>>
>>201759085
>secret orders.
As if we want to take part in those cesspits.
>>
>>201758953
I love Brazil
>>
>>201758989
>/bra/ is now the fastest country specific general
>Brazilian flux notably increased across all flagboards
>all because they don't have another good social media site
>The numbers will only increase as hues tell their fellow hues about 4chan
>The last imageboard which Brazilians congested, 55 chan, was shut down due to massive amounts of CP

it was nice knowing you anons of other flags
soon this multiple decade website will die

killed by the Brazilian
killed by the thirdie.
>>
the average br is too stupid to pass the captcha on 1500 chan so they stick to here.
>>
>hues have a secret 1500chan
Why do they always pick random numbers instead of superior methods
>>
>>201759413
1500, the beginning of our colonial era.
>>
>>201759413
It's not secret, the attentionwhoring mod put up a thingie he calls "the iron mask" to keep journalists, newfags and suppsedly the feds out after his retard user base pulled yet another act of crime. All you have to do is write sage and anônimo on the first top fields then "Eu sei usar acentuação e pontuação." on the bottom field and you're in, or you can bypass it by just messing up with the cookies in the webpage developer tools.
The users there have some weird cult of personality towards the mod so they act like he's some cybergenius and they now dwell a top secret club. They believe we 4chan, kc and alternative IB chads aren't there because we can't and not because we don't want to.
>>
>>201759671
What act(s) of crime have they done
>>
>>201759718
I don't remember what was it that time in specific but it was some classic edgy internet troll stuff, going around the webz giving away death threats, a little bit of hacking, a little bit of doxing.
I think it ended up involded some particularly important individual and that's when the real shit began.
>>
involving*
>>
>>201758953
Look, Xandão didn't want me to use Xitter so I came here
Don't hate the player, hate the game
>>
>>201759413
The Portuguese arrived in what would become Brazil in 1500
>>
>>201759861
So we have to get 4chan on his radar you say?
>>
>>201759718
>>201759810
They put the current iron mask because some journalist made an article on how 1500chan was involved in pro-Bolsonaro fake news, and anons started sending death threats to the journalist, so it attracted a lot of unwanted people to the imageboard.
https://congressoemfoco.uol.com.br/area/pais/forum-anonimo-organiza-tatica-para-producao-de-fake-news-pro-bolsonaro/
>>
>>201758953
Hello my Southern hemisphere friends

Post made from Australia
>>
>>201759980
Is/was it popular there?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.