[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_20240903_094909.jpg (1.95 MB, 3456x3456)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB JPG
How do I find motivation to do stuff in my country? I have assignments that should I do but I just want to lay in bed and rot in my country?
>>
You lack purpose and that is something you have to figure out on your own.
Now go be a bussy-tease somewhere else
>>
>>20178148
one.
you have no free will.
everything is decided when you are born because the environment decides who you are.
changing your enviroment may be the only little free will you can have.
look around. those random people on the street are just winging it. they flowing like water. like a machine. fated by their environment.
environment is not only people or scenery. it can be.. application..

two.
you are not lazy, you are just distracted.
the most dilligent person on earth will fall if they keep distracted.
this is why 99.99% of the poor-born parents always be poor.
>no air conditioner
biologically distracted
>cockroach in bathroom
Mentally distracted
>mosquito at night
sleep disturbed, distracted for a full day.
>game muscle memory
restlessness, distracted like drug addict
>electricity blackout
Laptop distracted

three
keep staring into the space.
you will feel bored. and that's good, keep staring on it. visualize what you want to do.
keep staring to nothing until you do the work.
>>
you need a bf who can support and motivate you....
>>
>>201781484
Experience poverty. It's a great motivator
>>
>>201783207
I've been poor my entire life
>>
>>201781484
Stop eating gluten! It might destroy your gut and the bacteria that lives there.
The gut flora produces HALF of the dopamin (giving you motivation) the ALL of the SEROTONIN (making you happy).
Eat at least 5 vegetables or fruits a day for the food for the beneficial bacteria.
Take care, love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=2394&v=mioR_WrkRaU
>>
>>201781484
You have a pleasure deficit. This could be a sign of depression, Anon. What you have to do is first make sure the temperature is cold not warm. The warmth causes a bunch of speedy molecules to constantly hit your body and make you feel sluggish and unmotivated because physics is keeping you down. Colder air will ensure slower molecules, which will ensure more free energy for you to use to be productive and experience more pleasure. Bonus energy points if the AC fan is on.
Next, after your environments temperature is optimized for optimal energy expenditure, you need to have a mental list of what you like to do. It has to be a mental list because it takes a bit more energy to do something as boring as writing a list. After you've settled your list of things you vaguely like to do or have the slightest interest in, choose at random a bunch of things to do from that list. If you want, do what you feel like doing the most at that point. It's probably the thing that makes you smile the most and gives you the most dopamine.
One you stay doing something you enjoy, don't do it for the entire day. That's a good way to burn out and get exhausted and eventually bored because you have a dependence on that one thing for enjoyment.
You also don't have to go through the entire list in that one day, even moreso if you work a full time job. If you run out of time, it's alright, continue tomorrow with whatever your whimsy decides. But keep in mind you may not want to repeat too much your favorite things to do, because you will get dependent on them and not want to do the other things that you also have interest in like shitposting on 4chan.
After the day is done, you should have had an enjoyable day, even if your life sucks. Just remember the most important point: the point is not to *complete the interests*, like learning Mandarin or learning how to paint like Picasso: You want to indulge in the process without expectation of achieving it.
>>
>>201784581
Because if you achieve everything that you are interested in, where will you find your pleasure from? You will be circled back around to the start. Luckily, there are a lot of things in life to be interested in, but you should not feel as if you are pressured to enjoy everything life has to offer. It's impossible, and you should stick to what your personality is attracted to foremostly anyway. You will be happiest simply enjoying the process, which is counter to the common expectation that the peak of enjoyment comes from achieving goals.
Life's peak comes from enjoying or 'living' life, not completing it. This does not mean that you have to go outside, though. Don't be pressured to go outside and interact with people for enjoyment, unless you're genuinely interested in that. I'm which case, you probably would have already been outside.
>>
File: I'm stuff.png (690 KB, 878x937)
690 KB
690 KB PNG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.