[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Traditional Brazil disappeared years ago.
When I was a child, I still remember that every weekend, Saturday, Sunday and late Friday, there would be a barbecue with lots of beer. The barbecue only had picanha and nothing else. They usually threw sirloin steak for the dogs to eat. In fact, meats like flank steak, topside, etc. were only eaten by dogs. Nobody ate these meats back then, because they were inedible to us.
Mortadella was only Ceratti every day. No breakfast with Nutella, orange juice or that kind of neoliberal stuff. It was bread, Ceratti mortadella, coffee or coffee with milk, with three spoons of sugar.
Even in our routine meals, it was just picanha, but since my family was more humble, sometimes we had to eat sirloin steak, accompanied by a cold beer. Back then, there was no such thing as staying sober for work. Even the boss would have a beer in the late afternoon.
A soccer game? Every day there was, and they even took breaks from work to watch the game, a noble profession is that of a football player, the inversion of traditional values led the population against the heroes of the nation, they were the ones who kept the price of picanha and beer low, if I could, I would burn the entire Amazon in the name of Neymar, and build a football temple dedicated to him, maybe then the price of picanha would go down again, and Brazil would return to being a traditional country without all the Nazi neoliberal influence.
>>
>Sweetened coffee
Lmao paitola.
>>
>>201798554
Ceratti was bough by an american multinational company called general mills years ago, i bought their pepperoni salami and it was tasteless, horrible.
Why cannot time just go back?
>>
>>201799338
my mistake, the company is "hormel foods", general mills bought Kitano company
>>
>picanha is a round cut
goddamn it my country calls it sirloin cap that's dumb as hell
>stuff got more expensive
You'll be eating bugloaf in the next decade or two. Sirloin is a perfectly good cut anyways
>>201799338
line would go down if that happened
>>
>>201798554
STFU whiny bitch
>>
>>201798554
brazil has fallen, it's truly over.
>>
>>201798554
>Traditional Brazil disappeared years ago.
Implying.
>>
>>201799338
>Why cannot time just go back?
I'd settle for food, everything these days is stupid expensive and cut with soy, flour, or starch

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.