[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 518.jpg (156 KB, 756x1280)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
do you watch movies in your country
>>
Recommend me some from your countries, anons
>>
File: 1709583428018469.jpg (101 KB, 1024x749)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>201807234
What the fuck? Rae really is an integral part of their culture.
>>
>>201807234
>>201807279
>these are the people that will replace europeans
grim
>>
>grpe hottie
>forced to marry her
>collect chicks as you please
Infinite wife glitch
>>
>>201807268
I would recommend you:
"Gruz 200" (Cargo 200) - about rape in 80-s
"Voroshilovskiy strelok" (Voroshilov's marksman) - about rape in 90-s
"Bespredel" (Lawlessness) - about gay rape in prison
>>
>>201807318
not really

white people don't breed a lot due to high cost of living and their lifestyle even though they easily can do but won't give up their comfy lifestyle
brown people who are almost always poorer can't breed at all nor afford the comfy western lifestyle which makes me wonder why do they even migrate

there will be an annoying amount of them in Europe though not sure what is up with Europeans and importing them in big numbers
they arrive there legally too so its not some wild feral thirdies running into their borders with violence being the only way to stop them
>>
>>201807279
Watch their sperg out on xitter over people talking about their rape problem and the mass reporting campaigns they coordinated, what's funnier is that earlier before that they were sperging out over muslims being mad that their most holy book was being
desecrated, burned, dragged through the ground and trashed for no reason, talking about FREE SPEECH BLAADY BASTARD MUDSLIMS

They are literally what alt right fascists portray us to be: we dont use 'taqqiya' but lying is an integral part of their culture, we have the lowest rapes in the world but they have the highest, we have death penalty for animal rape but they have animal rape in their holy fucking books, most arab countries and arab culture itself detests child marriage but it is regular and normalized in their country, we have religiously mandated hygiene and washing they... i could go on and on. Point is every accusation of theirs is a confession.
>>201807423
Sir do not redeem the bloody bastard egyptian
>>
>>201807234
rapse wasnt such a big deal historically as it is in current western culture
>>
>>201807268
Forgot to mention "Zeleniy slonik" (the green elephant) - about gay rape in the army
>>
>>201807423
The fuck is even a "taqqiya"?
Serious question
>>
>>201807473
gynocracy tends to do that to you
>>
>>201807600
Lying about your faith
>>
>>201807473
i dont know about the rest of the world but it was always a big deal(not common, big deal as in hugely problematic) in middle eastern countries, killing of the rapist and/or his relatives by the girl's family members or tribe is so common its the first thing you'd expect, i doubt it was ever different in the western world
>>201807600
thats the funny part most muslims and im talking 95% dont know what taqqiya is, it was dug up and popularized by christian theologists lying about your faith was never an option
>>
>>201807670
A taqqi is someone who fears god right? I'm asking if there's any other sense to the word that poojeet's use in a derogatory way. What do they exactly mean when they call you "SAAAAAAAAAAAR YOU ARE A TAQIYYA SAAAAAAAAR!!!!"?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.