[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1725605133286.jpg (49 KB, 672x758)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
Why do you call the ambulance if there isn't an emergency in your country?
>>
>>201888366
Just say it's hard to breathe to skip the legevakt and have fun in the car being given a little attention
>>
for like
if you have a (non-serious) allergic reaction to medicine
for the elderly having an old person moment
directing you to 999 or the ER, asking you to just go to the GP later for things that arent that serious
>>
>>201888366
I called the 911 thrice in my life, one was when my grandmother fell over, the other when I fell into a sewer, the other when my grandfather died. Everyone who calls 911 for anything less than important is to be hanged from the feet and beaten by a crowd with sticks untill everyone in said crowd has had a turn at beating the fucker at least once.
>>
>>201888556
Why did you steal our emergency number
>>
>>201888787
Our one is 119 lol
>>
Only time I ever called emergency services is when my commie block apartment got flooded after too much snow fell on the roof
>>
>>201888366
Some people use it as a taxi service to the hospital
>>
The usual being drunk and handcuffed in it with a policeman by your side.
>>
For a laugh
>>
>>201888817
The correct date form. Never forget.
>>
They ask you what happened before they send a fucking ambulance. There's literally no problem in just calling them. If they tell you that it's likely not that urgent and that you can make it to the hospital yourself, now you know. We called 911 (112 for us) when a friend of mine fell backwards on a window still and started bleeding from his head. >quick over the phone check up
>"can he follow your finger with his eyes?"
>"can he stand up?"
>"has he thrown up or feel nauseous?"
>"the nigga fine. Put a bandade on him and call again if he turns worse"
Literally no problem
>>
>>201889659
You can't properly diagnose a head wound over the phone, what the fuck? I thought you were supposed to have good healthcare? It's a good thing your friend didn't randomly die from a blood clot.
>>
>>201888366
don't you remember that american mom calling the cops because her kids were arguing?
and the cops offered to shoot them
>>
>>201889970
What are the chances of that happening?
>>
I used it once
If it was improper use they would charge you after arrival
>>
>>201888366
I remember seeing a sign in a hospital room that said that said you shouldn't call for an ambulance just for a ride home when you are drunk
>>
>>201890863
They want you to get in accident and hurt as many people as possible so they can milk pesos out of more people
>>
I’ve had to call 911 a handful of times because my mom has had diabetic seizures
>>
>>201890251
If for example your friend was anticoagulated on something like Warfarin, Apixaban, Rivaroxaban, Dabigatran etc. then bumping your head on something can easily cause an intracranial haemorrgage and kill you. If your friend had an undiagnosed arteriovenous malformation then he could also die in the same manner.

In Australia if you call the emergency number and ask for an Ambulance then Paramedics are obligated to come to your home and assess you even if you say you're fine over the phone. It results in us going to a lot of bullshit jobs but the idea is when 80 year old grandma calls for an Ambulance with chest pain and then it goes away once she has her GTN spray, we still come and do an ECG to make sure she's not having a STEMI or something.
>>201888866
People use it as a free taxi to cross town. They'll call the Ambulance and claim they've been raped, we have to drive them to the specific hospital which has the rape DNA suits and then they'll walk off at the Triage desk. I regularly pick up the same woman who does this every Friday and Saturday night to get home from the nightclub district so she can avoid an uber fare. We're legally obligated to take her and she knows that.
>>
>>201888366
/int/ didn't even notice the fact that all ambulances in great shittain now are fitted with cctv to catch assaults on the paramedics

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.