[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1726193757142263.jpg (228 KB, 750x1079)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
This upsets the thirdie poster
>>
>>202170174
>Live better than most of the world
You know it's sad when they use gdp and not living standards
>>
>>202170174
considering the India + China alone is already "most of the rest of humanity" isn't saying much. the real benchmark is comparing them to the average in other industrialized nations.
>>
>>202170210
We are third world compared to Europe and Australia
>>
>>202170233
Most of the European countries are unironically poor though if we are also counting Slavic Europe and some EU members.
>>
>>202170277
>They are poor because gdp and uh that's it

Wow such a poor country it's wild they have cheap affordable healthcare or universal healthcare wow they also have hsr and free education
>>
>>202170304
>Wow such a poor country it's wild they have cheap affordable healthcare or universal healthcare
You are mentally ill if you think the average person in Bulgaria, Romania or Belarus for example lives better than the average American
>>
Well yeah, but it's not like there's much competition.
And comparing ourselves to other losers will just make us become losers.
>>
>>202170333
Bulgria and Romania actually does they have higher education, they are healthier and prettier
>>
>>202170371
>They are healthier
Both of them have a lower life expectancy rate than the US
>Prettier
I mean if you like gypsies that's your thing
>Better higher education
Kek even
>>
>>202170174
so, all of those threads about americans suffering is just mere bitching
>>
>>202170505
Yes unironically. It's people who work at Wendy's complaining about not being able to buy house because they work at a fucking Wendy's.
>>
>>202170174
>This upsets the thirdie poster
Actually it upsets the left-leaning anons who really think America is third world
>>
>>202170420
>Prettier
It's not hard to be more attractive than a American
>>
>>202170632
Go back to Guatemala
>>
>>202170632
Unironically go back to your parents' shithole country anon.
>>
>>202170174
I always suffer in South Korea cuz I wasn't born in the Great America You know what I mean
>>
>>202170734
>-Posted from my Samsung kimichi storage unit-
>>
>>202170710
>>202170684
American education is honestly dog shit it's so fucking awful
>>
>>202170853
I wish death upon you.
>>
>>202170853
>my country is better than yours
Then go back you parasite
>>
>>202170853
It's better than South Korea though
>>
>>202170853
American knowledge of the world is slim because nobody cares about it.
Education wise we still hold many of the top universities in the world, and having a degree from an American university is still leagues better than nearly anywhere else.
>>
>I'm not getting paid enough
*average salary is twice of european/japanese, 9 times of chinese, 10 times and more than indian
>My rent and house is too expensive
*live in big house with yard, parking slot and multiple rooms
>I can't afford my food
*eat a lot more meat in average than other countries, has food stamp and drinkable tap water
>I have little disposable income
*can afford to travel, can afford eating out, can afford to buy iphone, can afford sub netflix, can afford to buy games

American don't suffer
>>
>>202170174
anon, everyone knows that. That's why it's hilarious when you complain about your "problems" to the rest of the world and no one takes you seriously.
>>
>>202171600
I must add that it seems strange to me that this thread is mostly Americans, that surprised me.
>>
I honestly don't care how well off we are financially. It doesn't make up for the fact that I have to deal with Americans on a daily basis.
>>
fact: only 4% of mexicans earn more than 1500 usd per month
>>
>>202170174
It’s true , better to be neet welfare taker then working class in third world
Free heating, ac, water, roof, free garbage pick up
>>
>>202171651
How come Mexicans don't come here anymore if pay still isn't good? It's mostly South American that do it illegally here now. Are there resources available that enables people to get by?
>>
>>202170174
Post skid row.
>>
>>202170210
Why comparing? What is good enough? The basic requirements for supporting oneself might differ with population density, climate ability to farm, herd, hunt and fish. A self-sufficient culture not having tap water isn't necessarily poor. They might even be richer as in healthier and happier. They might even procreate!
The norm of western culture is dystopic. You have the ability to see how other people live. They go by the same way as forever and ever. Sure, catching parasites or going dysfunctional might not be as fun in a hunter-gatherer culture but neither is being pushed through life by the minute dial. It's sickening.
>>
>>202171780
Sudacas welcome nowadays, i imagine
>>
>>202171787
OH NO! NOT THE 0.08% OF THE ENTIRE USA! IT'S COMPARABLE TO THE 40% OF EVERY THIRDIE'S POPULATION!!
>>
>>202171787
>Post skid row.
That's a street filled with drug addicts with mental issues AKA not the normal person. That's like me posting some Gypsy village in Europe where people are marrying off their kids at the age of 10 and saying all Europeans live like that.
>>
>>202171490
I would rather live in your country.
>>
>>202170549
>It's people who work at Wendy's
Why do these people's pov not count just because of their job? A lot of people work in customer/food service, it's probably like 10% of the population
>>
>>202170174
Forbes, a tabloid for big business is publishing an article in which it scolds Americans for caring about inequality, calls it whining, and says that poor Americans should be happy and stop asking for more, because they don't have it as bad as Zimbabwe yet.
>>
>>202171316
The average American does not go in the top universities, not to even mention the poor who can't go to a university at all.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.