[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: download (40).jpg (13 KB, 225x225)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
America (the country) is a great nation and has achieved many remarkable things in its history. America is not perfect and has several flaws, but so is every other nation in the world. However, two flaws stand out in particular in contrast to its greatness and stature in the modern world, and ironically, being ones that have been fully addressed upon in most other countries, namely their archaic attitude on gun control laws and their stubborn refusal to adopt the globally-endorsed metric system. I believe that, by addressing these two problems, America will be less of a laughingstock and deservedly become the leading nation in the globe.
>>
rent free
>>
File: IMG_5950.jpg (54 KB, 1024x637)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>202177123
>their stubborn refusal to adopt the globally-endorsed metric system
Tired of hearing this argument, we fucking use both, but switching over “completely” would be monumental task and be unnecessary.

>their archaic attitude on gun control la-
No, not giving up our guns. Investigate the sudden explosion in mental illness and implement actual reasonable gun control; through individual states instead of the federal level and not banning every and all modifications that’s propped up as “reasonable gun control”

Sorry we have different sensabilies.
>>
I don't really care. Guns are cool . Our problem isnt guns its the people.
>>
>>202177451
>>202177708
Having guns in your hands makes you feel powerful and prone to abuse it. Here in my country, thieves don't bring guns, and police don't automatically brandish street suspects.
>>
>>202177123
Who the fuck are you telling us what to do. Indonesia has 200 million people or something and I can’t name a single one who has achieved anything important ever. But most people on earth can name an American, if even a retarded one. We are not taking advice from a useless jungle island shithole. Even in our degenerating state we are more powerful, influential, and important than Indonesia will ever be

>>202177708
This. We are degenerating on the basis of the people
>>
>>202178376
Would you not take some honest advice from other people?
>>
>>202177451
>>202177708
>>202178376
40% of all the guns on the planet are owned by Americans, while Americans only represent 4% of the world population. Gun laws definitely are the problem, guns are too easily accessible. That's just it.
Guns are legal everywhere. Here I can show up to a gun range, ask for a license, get clearance because I'm a nice guy, and they'll let me shoot for fun exclusively at the gun range. I could bring my gun home but have no right to use it even for self-defense, and I wouldn't have the right to carry it around with me in public. Regulations like this would reduce the number of deaths and tragedies by 99,999%.

That's it, and if you disagree you're a ridiculous buffoon, an absolute goddamn fool, a fucking retard.
>>
>>202181248
3% of Americans own half of that number btw
So basically, 10 million Americans own nearly a quarter of the world's guns
>>
>>202181248
>Regulations like this would reduce the number of deaths and tragedies by 99,999%.
Don't care, not my problem.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.