[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

i cant fuck believe some guys out there have those genes inside of them and they still spent their time like watching anime and shitposting on 4chan.

Bro if i was white i would've like 15 wifes and impregnate them once in a year, i would attend an interview with the most high paying job i saw first on linkedin, would lie my way there to sucess, make the HR bitch horny and get my way to success, would learn how to perfom my job while im being paid by it so i cannot lose it, still NEETs and far right wants to tell me these guys are being opressed and becoming minorities like ???

i guess white people are on that state of character where you have so many power that you dont even want to fight anymore
>>
>>202279833
I look like picrel and post on here. What are you going to do Joao
>>
>>202279833
If you are hideous you can still pay a whore OP.
>>
Yes, that's me. I had everything given to me in order to succeed yet I wasted it all because I'm a lazy, anxious wreck that is too much of a coward to do what I must.
>>
File: IMG_6300.jpg (287 KB, 810x1039)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
>>202279833
He looks like a soft cuck. women are not aroused by this look
Pic related would prefer a disfigured nigga with big muscles and rough skin texture like a fish scale and broad shoulders over him
>>
>>202279833
my parents completley fucked me over
they also now assume I'm a lost cause and abandoned me
I will never forgive them
>>
>>202279833
White women don't want children anymore.
>>
The fuck you care what other people you dont even know do?
>>
yes but unfortunately you are brazilian
>>
>>202280126
Brazilian nationality means shit. OP is just hideous and has some fetish for blonde twinks
>>
>>202279833
>i would attend an interview with the most high paying job i saw first on linkedin
That's not how it works here, the companies hate you.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.