[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: HSP.jpg (77 KB, 720x960)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
Would you eat this Halal Snack Pack in your country?
>>
>>202311451
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
>>
gen z boss and a snack pack
>>
File: american meal prep.webm (3.4 MB, 720x1280)
3.4 MB
3.4 MB WEBM
>>
>>202311451
The food is on the wrong size of the foam box
>>
File: IMG_2775.jpg (56 KB, 420x420)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>202311451
What's the point of pushing this meme? You didn't have kebab plates in Austria?
>>
>>202311818
this image makes me feel dizzy
>>
File: download.png (3 KB, 290x174)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>202311451
i choose not to eat a halal snack pack for personal reasons, primarily because i follow a plant-based diet, and consuming meat conflicts with my values. im also mindful of the ethical and environmental impacts of the meat industry. much like the war of the bavarian succession, where competing interests led to conflict, my choice reflects a struggle between cultural preferences and my personal beliefs. the war was about territorial disputes, while my decision here is about aligning with values that prioritize sustainability and health. ultimately it’s about standing firm in my convictions, just as bavaria did during that historical period
>>
Elton.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.