[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_20240830_221007_409.jpg (184 KB, 1080x1044)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
So, my father and mother were "Russian", as they wrote in their "nationality" graph in the Soviet Union's passports (russian ones didn't have these graphs). Their families (my family) were alwats thinking of themselves as Russians, exept for the fact that one of my grandfathers was clearly Ukrainian. No one were saying to me in face that I look strange for a Russian or like non-Russian, but recently I've started to be suspicious about it.
You see, my autistic ass was never been interested in my family's story in childhood (I've barely remembered grandparents birthday dates or uncles names) untill the university. Then some guy, who were "enjoying" racology earlier, was saying "as a joke", that I look like an asian person. I didn't believe him, because I was never doubted my Russianess or Whiteness, despite being brown-eyed and dark-brown haired. Then, I've posted here, and peopke were saying I look Asian as fuck. I didn't understand that, I thought I was just ugly all the time. Then I've asked some if my online friends about my appearance, and one of them were cheerly compared me to Keanu (obviously mixed-looking). I was a bit distressed, but I wouldn't tell my friend about it, he just wanted to compliment me.
And then I was starting to remember some non-obvious shit. Like, my school bully was the stereotypical "blonde-haired dead-fish-eyed" rusgol, who have looked pretty (he has personality of a coward and week-willed person, always trying to act cool and bully, changing sides and buddying with any powerful guy in the class), immigrants or foreigners were always strangely willing to talk with me or ask something, despite being usually mute on the streets. Maybe it's just because I look like a weak person easy to trick, thought I?
>>
And while asking my parents or relatives, I was given with the same answer: "We're just russians, lol! Being them forever, and what's up with being mixed a bit, you're still Russian!" But when I have asked them about "mix" in our family, they were shutting up or going: "Well, some grandma was polish or something, we don't know actually, sorry, kid."
Now I might be getting the real existential crisis for my own.
>>
So this is the sunset
I have not been pulled by this gravity in a long time
>>
File: 1689347187231528.gif (115 KB, 354x230)
115 KB
115 KB GIF
>>202470651
this is so sad, being ukrainian is like being a hamite
>>
>>202470651
>>202470783
Purchase a genetics kit, I'd like to make fun of your results
>>
>>202470651
embrace your mutt heritage and move to america
>>
Say something in Mongolian
>>
>>202470651
I don't know what to say but Russian woman worship Korean face these days. Yeah I'm taking advantage of it. Take pride of your Asian face.
>>
>>202471320
Which part of America is the most Asian friendly?
>>
>>202470651
>immigrants or foreigners were always strangely willing to talk with me or ask something, despite being usually mute on the streets. Maybe it's just because I look like a weak person easy to trick, thought I?
I get this and it’s definitely because I’m a beta desu
>>
>>202471800
California I guess but I don't know that there's really anywhere an Asian person would face legitimate discrimination or unfriendly attitudes.

In the South or other places with low Asian populations you'll just get a lot of "Oh wow I've never seen an Asian person before, nice to meet you, I love Chinese food!"
>>
>>202470651
But why do you have Asian features? They are obviously not from Ukrainian grandfather. I'm also darkhaired and hazeleyed, but I'm close to Southern Russia and have western Ukrainian relatives according to DNA test. How do your father and mother look like?
>>
>>202471956
I know one Alaska woman who worship South Korea by the way. All of the friend groups of her seems like mixed Asian except her. I think Alaska has more Asian compared to black people.
>>
>>202472215
>western Ukraine
swartherite central
>>
>>202472382
Once saw a documentary about super prisons and there was one in Alaska where they ship in criminals from elsewhere that was too full, anyway point I’m getting at is that it was practically entirely black which left me thinking that’s where all the blacks in Alaska are (also the main guy they spoke with was the zestiest nigga around, clearly the prison bitch and liked it)
>>
>>202471956
There are fuckloads of Asian people in Houston, Texas. H-town has one of the biggest Vietnamese-American communities in America. I remember there were also people of Cambodian, Chinese Malaysian, and Filipino descent in the middle school I went to. Nobody saw them as odd or exotic.
t. used to live in Houston
>>
>>202472627
Obviously Houston is one of the biggest ports in the country, presumably that anon meant somewhere like Tennessee
>>
>>202472627
Texas is not in the South, as they will constantly remind you
>>
>>202471565
Эээ...тyoх диньгин дэ?
>>202471653
From my experience, russian femoids are more of a churka fans, you know: big, fat, steroid monkey with this shitty muslim beard. At least I'm less aging haha
>>202471274
What's the relevant ones?
>>202472215
My father is Kubanoid with normal facial white features and grey-green eyes, with big Rome-like nose. Mother is a bit swarthly, I have her brown eyes, also she has more round face and a general slavic potato nose. Both have brown hair.
>>
>>202473147
I would say it's more like a Zoomer trend
>>
And it's bothers me a lot that we can't normaly count our descedance before the forth generation, after gandfathers it's just blank slate. And with this resettling and deportarion Soviets doing, it's impossible to locate family's origins without a genetic kit
>>
>>202473272
And even my thin features didn't catch any attention of my Kpop fangirl countrywoman, in uni or at work. It's sucks to be effeminate in the land of ugly bastartds. Trying to do fitness though
>>
>>202474294
*ships

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.