[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

German masters.........I kneel.....
>>
wait until you find about finland
>>
>>202481142
Was it RAPE??????????
>>
>>202481142
Most Germans aren't able to use them correctly
>>
>>202481142
All Germans are able to use them incorrectly
>>
>>202482415
only low IQ individuals desu, if you confuse dative and accusative as native I consider you subhuman
>>
>>202481237
interesting, i wish i knew more facts about Finland!
>>
>>202481237
the interesting thing about languages like finnish or russian with all these different word forms is that you can pretty much put the words in a sentence in any order and it'll carry the same meaning, because the information that english encodes in word order is entirely contained within the form of the words in such languages. it is thus rather easy to make rhymes. (though english also has an easy path to rhyming through our unusually high amount of synonyms)
>>
>>202482502
>only low IQ individuals
>desu
anta baka~?
>>
>>202482784
It's easier to lie in those languages, too.
>>
>>202482784
note that English also has declentions, even if people don't really think about it

who
whose
whom
where
that

and so on

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.