[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7561.jpg (2.06 MB, 1284x1695)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB JPG
Maybe i am just a autistic German but i saw it on the map and it annoyed me: Romanian souther border should be this Mountain range in bulgaria when you look at the map it just seems so much more natural. But Bulgaria gets instead more southward and gets into the aegan. I tgink its pretty cool that a slav country is in the med and as far as i know historically slavs lived there. Of and of course Macedonia.
>>
File: map.jpg (92 KB, 800x482)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>202482129
the Danube is a great border natural between Romania and Bulgaria
>>
>>202482129
The Danube was historically a greater barier than that particular mountain range. It also lines up with the ethnic make up, so yeah, it is just your autism.
>>
>>202482200
I get you but when you look at it a small part on the coast of romania is open
>>
mountains can be borders but they can also be heartlands. consider the swiss, a mountain people.
>>
>>202482222
How ? There were multiple empires or countries that span over the danube there
>>
>>202482251
yes, that's Dobruja
should be part of Bulgaria to calm my map autism
Romania should be compensated with Moldova and Budjak (the small part of Ukraine north of the Danube) in return
>>
>>202482328
Yeah, but just as many stopped where it did. The Romans most obviously so. It's also been used as an artery, I won't deny that. But even then, the balkan mountain range is hardly comparable. It wasn't used as a border very often, maybe during Byzantine decline, nothing comparable to Rome. It's also basically no barier at near the coast. There's a reason the Romans built additional walls around Thrace instead of depending on the balkan mountains.
>>
File: France_1800.png (152 KB, 1795x1796)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>202482129
so true!!!!
>>
>>202482433
Romanian/Moldovan unification is a no brainer, it obviously should happen. Budjak is bordergore, and so mixed it really could be anyone's. Ideally Moldova would transfer Transnistria (majority russified ukrainians) to Ukraine in exchange for it, but it's very very unlikely. Access to the danube is a huge benefit. We were making plans to make an Oder-Danube canal with Czechia, but it didn't pan out. In the end it doesn't matter than much when we have freedom of movement and the single market, while all being in NATO.
>>
>>202482609
That principle would mean giving up Corsica and Nice though!
>>
>>202482129
actually you should give it all to romania and erase bulgaria from the map
>>
>>202482725
It seems like a good deel to be desu
>>
I think it's because you're basically asking to move Bulgaria half a latitude down lol
>>
>>202483004
Yes i said this in my post.
>>
>>202483004
I have also a plan for you
You wanna hear it?
>>
>>202482609
gooning to this rn
>>
>>202483251
Didn't read all of it sorry, and yes of course I want to hear your plan
>>
File: IMG_7512.jpg (158 KB, 735x829)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>202483549
So the one thing that always annoyed me is that depsit you being mot a small country not having any coast and even if you would have Montenegro it would be quite small and can’t be used for various reasons. That is why i made you expand and get this little croatian coast around dubrovnik and parts of albanian north. As far as i am awar serbs ruled these parts before. And since Macedonians are basically a mix of Serbs and Bulgarians you get north western Macedonia. And i think skopje or ohrid was once your capital right? So this region makes a beautiful mountainous unity with kosovo and montenegro. And about Bosnia i think its best to just split it with the Croatians because fuck muslims lmao. Oh and about the unwanted miniorities like bosniaks and albos you just send them to anatolia so you have peace and anatolia gets kind of bleached so double good. Only thing i am unsure about is vojvodina since its separate from the rest of Serbia by a river and its basically just flatland. But you tell me how important it is and everything.
>>
>>202484027
Even for a Serbian irredentist this is pretty good I'd say, I agree with most of your points. Vojvodina is pretty important and I think its Serbian history is a bit downplayed but I guess it is a little unnerving that it is disrupting the Dinaric highland homogenity of the state a bit lol. As for north of Albania, I'm not opposed to incorporating it but then Greece has to take the south, I think it only makes sense that way
>>
>>202484486
I had in mind to make it a big nature reserve in the balkans for animals or a albanin containment zone but i guess it makes sense giving it to greece since i give their thracian part to Bulgaria. As for northern albania if i am not wrong all the city names are basically serbian either way right. I think Albanias would feel right at home in turkey so win win for everybody right ?
>>
File: IMG_0909.png (621 KB, 3597x2581)
621 KB
621 KB PNG
Fixed
>>
>>202484728
There is a lot of Serbian toponymy there, yes. How many people are in the north anyway, a million? What do Turks say to this deal? @turkey
>>
>>202484935
You have to think further. You not only get northern albania but also kosovo and part of Macedonia where today alot of them live. So probably around 3 million. But Anatolia is big they can have own autonomy zone there lol right next to bosnia of course. Oh and i forgot gypsys. Where should we dump gypsys?
>>
>>202485128
Oh right. What will this event be called, ghegocide?
>gypsies
Honestly don't mind them, there's like 200k of them across all of these cunts, they keep to their little nomadic outposts and can play the trumpet & accordion fantastically. Maybe half could board the wagon for Anatolia, it would go unnoticed
>>
>>202485466
Why genocide? They are finally surrounded by their brothers in warm weather they fit right in
>>
>>202485729
Calm...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.