[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Some people and even media articles here call pic related "Colombia of Europe" obviously in a bad way. I think that's a bit pejorative towards Colombia, don't you think? I would personally call it Somalia or South Sudan of Europe but what should I expect from the average arrogant Greek who can't find his country on the map?
>>
>>202551493
I would call it, Turkey of Europe.
>>
>>202551493>>202551771

What about the Albania od europe?
>>
>>202551493
Are greeks white?
>>
>>202551798
No Turkey and Greece are far more civilized than Analbania.
>>
>>202551493
lmao do you actually consider yourselves to be European? Greece is populated by literal brown people who are indistinguishable from arabs and turks
>>
File: TGD.gif (677 KB, 400x300)
677 KB
677 KB GIF
>>202551771
Calling it Türkiye of Europe still sounds like an insult towards Türkiye in my honest opinion. Recently some stats were published where we were placed behind Bulgaria in some way and gayreeks try to cope by writing nonsense on the internet. The funny part (trust me, it's hilarious) is that gayreeks made fun of countries like Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Ukraine and the list goes on, most of the Eastern European countries in the 90s and 00s because of their communist past and the crises they went through after the fall of communism in their countries while nowadays all of these countries have already surpassed them in many aspects and its a matter of time (less than 10 years in my opinion) that Romania and Bulgaria will surpass this shithole in nominal GDP per capita. We should be placed with Balkan shitholes like Albania, North Macedonia and Bosnia in the near future. This cunt had some potential after the fall of junta in 1974 but the population of every country usually gets what they deserve, especially a country that's considered a "western" one that's not plagued with coups and such stuff. Without wanting to sound racist or whatever, the average Greek is around 90 IQ if not lower, thinks that his culture (including the modern one if there's such a thing) is superior compared to other European countries and he's insanely arrogant.
>>
>>202551806
>>202551806
I'm sure the vast majority of Greeks consider themselves white. Like they don't even think about it (talking about the majority who are normies)

>>202551987
I am not sure about this one, always speaking from the average Gayreek view of reality, I think the majority of them consider themselves to be Europeans even though the reality is that because of our location we are partly European (majority) and we have a moderate influence from Asia minor (talking about Asia minor with Turks included) and maybe from the middle East since Turks share many things with other Middle East countries.
>>
Έξω από την Ελλάδα, πουτινακι
>>
>>202552498
Η αλήθεια πονάει Κέλλυ, το καταλαβαίνω. Πήγαινε τώρα τσέκαρε το πενταπόσταγμα μήπως ανέβασε κανένα καινούριο άρθρο.
>>
>>202551493
They are jealous shitskins of they Look down on Greeks
>>
>>202552297
Sorry I love to shit on greece (because i hate the slums) but the problem is moreso everything is fucking expensive. Even if your mass housing looks like shit it would be tolerable if everything wasn't so fucking expensive. It's not the fault of the Greek people that you have no industry. Greece is a tiny country of 10 million. Your faith js beholden to the whims of the global economy of 7 billion. Your problem is your lack of sovereignty. Like everywhere else in the world. If we end up being more successful than you economically, that is by virtue of the anarchic nature of market needs. Not by virtue of the greek people themselves.

On the position if Turkey, Turkey is a giant country of 80+ million. There is not one Turkey. I see multiple Turkeys of different races and different consciousness.
>>
why aren't italy and greece the same country anymore? when I went to naples all the train stations, toilets and dumpsters were covered in greek graffiti

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.