[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: brook-cheuvront-2.png (587 KB, 720x405)
587 KB
587 KB PNG
why do they let their daughter go alone to South Africa?

Missing North Carolina student Brook Cheuvront, 20, found dead in South Africa
Cheuvront, a UNC student, vanished over the weekend on Table Mountain in Cape Town
>>
>>202605141
Why don’t women have any sense of self preservation
>>
>>202605161
>Women
*White women
>>
>>202605161
The scent of BBC alone contains extremely hallucinogenic properties.
She was not in her right mind.
>>
>>202605141
Table mountain used to be pretty safe but muggers and shit have started hiding up there because only uh, middle class people, go hiking
>>
>>202605141
>on Table Mountain
kek south africa is fine with common sense but she chose to go to one of the most dangerous places. taxi drivers warned me that people get killed there all the time.
>>
>>202605141
Mom, the propagandists are at it again....
>>
>>202605161
They grow up extremely sheltered and don't realize most of the world would rape and behead them if given the chance
>>
>>202605141
Why are women like this? They say they don't feel safe when walking home at night, but they feel safe enough to travel to some of the most dangerous countries.
>>
only mudsharks and cucks want to visit Africa for “nature”
>>
File: images-32.jpg (71 KB, 686x447)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
Cape town is probably irreversably fucked now but it was one of the greatest cities on the southern hemisphere
>>
>>202605141
I live right next to table mountain and climbed it a few dozen times. There are many signs warning of mugging/kidnapping on the mountain throughout the trails. I always hike with other people
>>
>>202605141
All natural fertile BBC

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.