[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: same shit.jpg (453 KB, 2377x1188)
453 KB
453 KB JPG
Does your country have a system of racial / ethnic segregation?
Did it ever have such a system in the past?

What's your opinion on ethnostates that makes use of apartheid?
>>
this isnt the /brit/ new
>>
My state did, though not the most brutal in the country. In some aspects it continued into the 1970s.
>>
>>202640629
>continued into the 1970s
That recently? What happened in the 70s?
>>
i don't believe a settler would put up a sign like that desu
>>
>>202640688
They literally torture Palestinian children to death and you don't think they'd put up a signpost?
>>
>>202640671
A local movie theater was de facto segregated. Black patrons could enter but had to use the side door and sit in the balconies. The seats there are a bit smaller.
>>
not really, no. linguistic suppression for around a century but i wouldn't call that segregation. just make sure you don't speak dutch and you'll be alright
still don't know why the west is still simping for israel when SA got cancelled for less. yeah the apartheid discriminate regime wasn't exactly ideal but at least the darkies didn't got their homes flattened because of reasons
israel was also the biggest ally of SA, really makes you think
>>
When our constitution was written in 1814, a so-called Religious Paragraph was included. It became commonly known as the Jew Paragraph.

It explicitly banned jews from entering the country, with the infamous words "Jews must not be tolerated" (my translation).

Also banned in the same paragraph were jesuites and monks.

The jew ban was lifted in 1851, monks were allowed from 1897, while jesuites were not allowed in the country until 1956. Yes, the NINETEEN fifties.

Not segregation per se maybe, but an outright ban to keep certain peoples from entering the country qualifies as an honorable mention at least.

Also, since WW2 nobody wants to talk about the fact that we had a strict jew ban for decades.
>>
only from 1941 to 1945 i believe
>>
>>202640433
idfk tbf
>>
>>202640433
>Does your country have a system of racial / ethnic segregation?
Yes, white men aren't selected by HR anymore and told to disappear

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.