[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Shouldn't they be fighting each other since they're BRICS vs NATO?
>>
>>202654994

for as cool as a world with less brazilians in it may sound, no, most brazilians share basically the same opinion as the average westoid
>>
>>202655353
I mean on /int/, where you are canonically a pro Russia flag
>>
>>202654994
BRICS as a rival power against NATO is pure delusion from the global south. The entire premise of the BRICS as "rising powers" originates from and is contained within western models of foreign investment strategy that haven't been relevant since the days of Hu Jintao and the subprime loan market contraction. The only thing Brazilians and Russians have in common are their history of communism, living in low trust societies and flagrant homosexuality.
>>
>>202654994
BRICS is just a Chinese vanity project where they throw around some "investment" money to get the global poors in attendance at their summit so they can larp as a super power. It has no real relevance.
>>
Does BRICS even do anything? Like are there any inter-BRICS agreements other than about the name itself?
>>
>>202655447
It's just one guy
>>
>>202658115
Yes but it's all about trade and stuff like don't overtax me and I don't overtax you kind of deals
>>
>>202654994
Bricks fight eachother more than they fight the West.
>>
>>202654994
I think we do
brazilians are just chill and dont make threads about us
>>
>>202654994
BRICS just meme
yes i am chinese
>>
>>202660558
I have a friend that looks exactly like that brazillian chud. I even sent him a chud meme and he replied "Why does that guy look exactly like me"
>>
File: 1000092180.jpg (40 KB, 538x570)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
I want a nuclear war

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.