[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1741867067858483.webm (2.44 MB, 576x1024)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB WEBM
מהדורת חברות דתיות מאמריקה
>>
>>202801902
I'm trying I was born 3 hundred years to late
>>202801274 #
>most cucked religion there is
Not at all bro if you knew you would not say it our mentality has become cucked but it's from the goyim, the grandfather of my one of the rabbis from my yeshivah who lived back in ukraine drowned his own daughter to stop here from marrying a goy, the talmud says if your wife cheats on you to take here to the front door of her father's house and strangle her in front of him, if she is a bat cohen she gets burned alive instead, and we still hold tribal affiliation comes only thru the dad is Cohen is father to son
>Original jews went by the father not by the slut mother ever since
Not true we just did not tolerate outsiders
>King David literally had millions of wives
>But modern cucked ashkenazi judaism only want me to have 1?
Jewish law says a king can have 18 wives and refualr jews have no limits the ashekanzi ban was enacted with a time limit that's already expired
>Zionism is the closest thing to biblical judaism unironically
The kahane kind yes
>The talmud was written by babilon to subvert judaism
Explaine it's 90% overlap with the talmud yerushalmi
>Also rabbi akiva littarly tried to do what yeshu did but rabbincal judaism turns a blind eye to it
He anointed bar kochva the warrior chad not comparable to the nazernes hippie
>Most rabbies rape kids in their yeshivot and are scummy as fuck
Alot not most and we don't condone it it's not a jewish thing just a human phenomanan that happens in all closed comunities world wide, bad people are every were some even wear kippas
>>
>>202801902
built for big roman cock, every single one of them
>>
>>202801902
>Most rabbies rape kids in their yeshivot and are scummy as fuck
, a few shabbats ago i was in teveria with a haredi family I know they have a 12 year old son who has few or no freidns his own age and loves me for some reason we were on a shabbat day walk together and came to the school of the same chasidum that he used to learn in the door was open so we went in and walked around the empty shcool at one point I had to take a shit I started unbottoning my shirt and going towards the bathroom when one.of the teachers checking the school saw me and came to investigate
I made things worse with my behaviours he asked me to step outside for a minute to talk to the kids alone were I could not hear and I refused(he thought I was a diddler and wanted to a so the kid) so we went back to the kids house and the teacher knocked on the door told them he found us in the school and was worked I was a molester, the parents know I'm not so it was no problem but it shows that the haredim are not pro child rape
>>
>>202801902
כשהייתי בירושלים ראיתי כל כך הרבה דתיות יפיפיות
בחורות עם פני מלאך ממש
אם לא הייתי כזה דגנרט הייתי חוזר בתשובה ומקבל שידוך עם אשכנזיה חמודה ובתולה
>>
>מנסה להיגמל מפורנו
>לא מצליח
נו מה יהיה
>>
אנלא סובל אנשים דתיים אם אתה מיסודך לא בן אדם טוב בלי אמונות פרימיטיביות ולארפ אתה רע וחרא
>>
File: 1709928950086084.png (440 KB, 988x792)
440 KB
440 KB PNG
אינפלציה
קריסה טוטאלית
נגמר
>>
>>202802070
Across borders thru most of history non jewish men mostly had to resort to rape to sex our woman, but jewish men would have lots of consentuale sex with shiksas their were places in Europe that felt it necessary to make it ileigal for christain woman to live with jewish men, most converts to to judiasm have been woman as well as proven by the middle eastern orgin of most paternal european lineages, only today do large numbers of jewish woman openly mix and it's only becuase they have adopted your european liberal cuck ways and forsaken judiasm, still those misguided woman are no more or less loyal than their male jewish counterparts and they mix at similar rates, if you asked israeli woman a large percentage mabey even close to half will say out loude with no shame that it's wrong for a jewish woman to mary a non jewish man, how many woman in your cunt think swedes should be exclusive to each outher and how many would say it proudly in public? Very few and they would get ridiculed by your cuck country men for it much racesim n shit, common goy L
>>
>>202802293
אין אתרים אמינים כאלה בארץ, פה זה הכל פאקינג האניפוט של המשטרה הם רוצים לשים את כל האינסלים בכלא
>>
cuck shit
>>
>>202802293
הייתי הולך על אליה קייסי אבל אז ראיתי 700$
כבד ברמות
גם ללכת לזנות זה מגעיל ובאמת לא מוסרי אבל אני מתחיל להיות ממש ממש חרמן מכל השנים האלה שאני לא משיג כוס
>>
>>202802362
there’s no way you got this mad over a dumb joke, jews are actually insane
>>
>>202802455
בשביל 700 דולר תטוס לתאילנד
>>
>>202802293
אתה לחצת על הפרסומות חחח?
>>
>>202802293
that's pretty expensive, here it's like $100-$200 (still pretty expensive)
does isreal have cheap muslim whores?
ours come from russia so they are money hungry
>>
>>202802150
Baal teshuvaus usually get matched with outher Baal teshuvuas their is a herichy in match makeing
>>202802275
You can do it go get a ahredi phone if you have to and filter your internet after a few months it gets easier
>>202802277
Goy
>>
>>202802553
100-150 is like regular price for eastern european whore
>>
>>202802553
We live in a theocratic feminazi police state that puts a man in prison for rape for just giving money to a prostitute (and does nothing to the prostitute herself)
>>
>>202802293
>>202802455
>הסכומים האלה
טופ קק
קראתי על מועדון ליווי באוסטריה באיזה מקום מבודד בהרים, משהו ממש יוקרתי
אתה משלם דמי כניסה ובפנים יש לך איזה 100 בחורות מזרח אירופאיות שמסתובבות בעירום מלא
יש לך ספא, קפיטריה והכל כאילו זה מלון וזה גם מפואר
בשביל 100 יורו אתה בוחר איזו דוגמנית מזרח אירופאית והולך איתה לשעה
וזה לגמרי חוקי באוסטריה, וגם בגרמניה ושוויץ

אני אישית אף פעם לא אלך לזונה גם אם זה חוקי, כי אני לא רוצה לשלם למישהי בשביל סקס בטח שהיא מזדיינת עם 15-20 גברים ביום ומי יודע איזה מחלות יש לה
עדיין עדיף מלשלם סכומי עתק לעקומות האלה
מצד שני לאמריקאים אין ברירה
>>
>>202802293
Is now the time to beg my relatives in the states for ameribux and buy a house here, we are coming close to 1 dollar being 4 nis, I spoke to some one today who said a caravan starts at only 20 thousand nis I can make that myself reasonably and I'm sure I could get family to give me that, even told me I probably would not need to buy land and their are places were people would be happy to have me throw a caravan down and plant olives trees to save land from the arabs
>>
File: file.png (35 KB, 1001x258)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>
>>202802680
I would lend you money just pay me with interest ;)
>>
>>202802530
This shows the difremce between you a western european degenerate and me an eastern european levantines jew tribal desert sand chad, the duaghters of sweden to you are distant, since you don't feel any kin ship to them you don't care about them, to me the duaghters of israel are all family every jew is, this is what makes a nation
>>
>>202802530
Don’t take matthew seriously.
>>
>>202802739
Forbidon by the torah, answer me I'm being seriouse here it seems like a good time to.comvert usd to shekel and property value is probably falling especially in many places, is now the time to buy a house or not?
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDuUYvj1zkk

השדרנית של ערוץ חיזבאללה שבכתה על נסראללה =
לסת כדורית

מגי טביבי שמדווחת על מוות נסראללה בלי למצמץ = לסת ריבועית

ניצחנו
>>
>>202802874
I do not know about the real estate market of squatting in a camper van in יו״ש
>>
>>202802835
What I'm saying is not an unpopular beilfe among israelis
>>
>>202802810
yes i hate swedish women
>>
>>202802661
>כי אני לא רוצה לשלם למישהי בשביל סקס בטח שהיא מזדיינת עם 15-20 גברים ביום ומי יודע איזה מחלות יש לה
כל בחורה שאני מכיר הזדיינה עם 30-40 בחורים עד שהגיעה לגיל 25

אפילו החמודה שסיפרה לי בלי לגמגם שהיא סופשבוע אחד זיינה שלושה גברים שונים back to back יום אחר יום

לפחות זונות עושות בדיקות רגילות אחי
>>
>>202803070
>כל בחורה שאני מכיר הזדיינה עם 30-40 בחורים עד שהגיעה לגיל 25
מה אתה מדבר איתן על זה? איך זה עובד?
>>
>>202803098
זה פשוט עולה בשיחות רגילות

אתן לך דוגמה

החמודה שאמרה לי על הזיונים של בסופש , השיחה התחילה משלום שלום איך היה הסופש והיא אמרה לי כזה בצחוק שהיה פרוע אצלה ומפה לשם אם אתה לא צ'וד היא תחפוש בפניך בלי היסוס את עומק השרמוטיות שלה

זה אפילו לא מרגש אותה
>>
File: pepehangs.jpg (5 KB, 219x230)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>202801902
I will never be the community toilet of a Jewish sorority in Israel. Oh, how I'd beg them to bless my unworthy, goyish mouth with their perfect sacred Jewish excrement. It would be an honor to serve as a receptacle for their holy waste and atone for my ancestors' atrocities.
>>
>>202803212
מעניין אם אני גם הייתי מחשיב אותה כ"חמודה".
אני חושב שאני כן מצליח לזהות את השרמוטות מאלו שלא.

יש את הפייק חמודות שאני יכול להבין איך אחרים תופסים אותה כחמודה אבל לא הייתי נופל בה
>>
>>202803256
>sorority in Israel
This does not exit here, we don't have sororities in Israel.
>>
File: GWp5lfyWgAAikcA.png (143 KB, 384x509)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
>>202803256
>>
>>202803302
>אני חושב שאני כן מצליח לזהות את השרמוטות מאלו שלא
זה מימ
התפיסה שלך מלכתחילה היא שגויה כי אין באמת "חמודה" אחי

בלקפיל זה אמת וכל אישה שרמוטה בלי קשר למראה או אישיות ואתה צריך איכשהו לחיות עם זה בלי הדיכאון וכל זה אבל זה ממש אמת מוכחת ומתודעת
>>
Is there a significant difference between Lebanese and Palestinians? The only I see is that Lebanese hate and blame Hezbollah for everything while you won't hear a peep about Hamas from Palestinians. That's it. That's the only difference I can note.
>>
File: kwab.png (3.39 MB, 2165x1814)
3.39 MB
3.39 MB PNG
KWAB
>>
Hey hypocritical racist cult, Canada isn’t a base for genocide. Now the Ottomins are invading you because you evilly&stupidly bombed the capital of Lebanon and attempted an insane weak ground-force invasion. We’re not associated with you and your fall. Because of your stupid evilness you’re now at war with Russia and Russia is now gifting Yemen masses of supplies of free missiles. We’re not associated with you and your fall.

So many Palestinians and Lebanese and Slavs are Canadian. You help people bomb your neighbours family? Scram.
>>
>>202803389
Saaaaar they are phoenicians saaaar
>>
>>202803697
painful weekend for you scum huh
>>
>>202803389
Most of our arabs are muslim a few are christain and druze lebanon has more druze more christains and two difrent kinds of muslim within it, so they have more flavors of the same shit than us, lebanon is also rightfully and historic jewish clay that we should settle, it's not even realy a sovreighn country any more as evidence by it's dominant military orginazation being a non state sectarian malitia, just like gaza it should be ethnicly cleansed anexed and repopulated with jews inshallah it will be done, palistine is a fake and gay made up term non entity were as lebanon is a fake and gay nation it's borders were created by the french with no regard for the national afialtions of those living within them, for the benefit of their colonial aspirations
>>
>>202803651
Who is this guy? Never heard of him before the war
>>
>>202803773
They are zainchi palestinians saar
>>
>>202803697
>wah wah wah wah wahhhhhh

rest in pieces Nasharah
>>
>>202803697
>So many Palestinians and Lebanese and Slavs are Canadian
Your gonna get million more soon hopefully, mabey even some syrians
>>202803820
Talking the trolling to far post pass port
>>
File: hedda.jpg (143 KB, 1200x799)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
What do you guys think about Norwegian Jews?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zod0pROaj-Q
>>
>>202803820
some putinist grifter
>>
>>202803820
Osama been sharting , head of hamdolila
>>
File: 1599764360134.jpg (99 KB, 1080x1350)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNOERfhs37Q
>>
>>202803944
I do not think about them at all
>>
>>202803697
who's "we're' abdul, cairo's calling primate
>>
>>202803944
my sister is married to a norwegian (goy)
and I didn’t even know norway had jews
>>
File: 1718805367390271.jpg (63 KB, 640x633)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>202804360
מסוג הנשים שמלכים היו יוצאים למלחמה בשבילן לפני 2000 שנה
>>
File: jewclause.png (273 KB, 1408x808)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
>>202804592
We have like 1300 jews. Norway used to have a Jew ban in our constitution, probably why there's so few.
>>
>>202805245
Funny how they had an exemption for Sephardic Jews and not Ashkenazi Jews.
>>
Another day, another reminder about things you should ask your rabbi about.
>>
>>202801902
all made for mizrahi cock
>>
Respect from Morocco
>>
File: 9j12h9nxcahd1.png (891 KB, 891x838)
891 KB
891 KB PNG
>>202806012
ty anon
but your flag is canadian
>>
ערה?
>>
File: btas-twoface9.jpg (64 KB, 400x247)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
Sex with big titti etopian women
>>
>>202808016
אתיופיות עם חזה ענק<
לא קיים כולם מקלות
>>
היי הילה, אני יודע שלא שמעת ממני הרבה זמן וגם אין לך שום רצון לשמוע אבל אני לא יכול יותר. את לא חייבת לענות, את יכולה לחסום גם את המספר הזה אני אבין ואכבד את זה. אני לא מפסיק לחשוב עליך, לא הפסקתי לרגע מהיום שפגשתי אותך. זה רק החמיר אחרי שעזבת. את לא יודעת מה עברתי אחרי שזה נגמר ובאיזה תחתיות הייתי. לא היה יום שלא עברת לי בראש, שלא חשבתי עלייך ועל איך את מרגישה ומה קורה איתך. כל הסבל שעברתי בזמן הזה היה על הסבל שגרמתי לך, אלוהים העניש אותי ובצדק. אני מצטער הילה, אני מצטער שאני כזה דפוק ושהייתי כל כך רע ואכזרי אליך. אני מצטער על מה שעשיתי גם אם זה לא יתקן את הנזק שגרמתי לך. אני יודע שאני שקרן ואת לא מאמינה לשום מילה שלי אבל אני מתכוון לזה. אם הייתי יכול לבקש משאלה הייתי מבקש לחזור ליום שבו פגשתי אותך ולהעריך את מה שהיה לי בידיים ולהתנהג את זה. הלוואי ויכלתי לתת לך אהבה כל הזמן, הלוואי והייתי עומד בהבטחות שלי, הלוואי והייתי מצליח להשתנות. הלוואי ולא הייתי רע אליך, הלוואי ולא הייתי חם וקר, הלוואי ולא הייתי גבר חסר ביטחון ופחדן. אני עדיין אוהב אותך ולא אפסיק לעולם, את האהבה הראשונה שהייתה לי. זה בסדר שאת שונאת אותי ויש לך את כל הזכות שבעולם להרגיש ככה. מאחל לך להיות האישה הכי שמחה בעולם ושכל מה שרק תרצי יתגשם. מגיע לך את הכי טוב שיש.
>>
File: penup_20240929_053515.jpg (83 KB, 490x586)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>202808115
דרדלה

(My first wojak)
>>
File: game-100.jpg (115 KB, 1078x1032)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
finally... we got the entire set, bros
>>
File: penup_20240929_055344.jpg (100 KB, 395x763)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>202808662
>>
>>202808684
איפה הפוסטרים
>>
Total ZOG victory
>>
File: qa.jpg (73 KB, 750x620)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
what is israel monetary system like?
>>
woke up in the night...
Noa...
>>
מה אתם אומרים, גם היום יהייה דרדלה?
>>
I just deboonk'd the rebbe AI.
>>
>>202803256
Hello German
Stop fantasizing about shit
Danke
>>
File: PENUP_20240929_070026.png (300 KB, 646x635)
300 KB
300 KB PNG
>>202809881
לא
>>
>>202801902
Hi israel :D
>>
i need some iron dome rn
>>
>>202803389
>The only I see is that Lebanese hate and blame Hezbollah for everything while you won't hear a peep about Hamas from Palestinians.
That's because Lebanon has many different religious groups like Sunni, Shia, Christian, and Druze. While Palestinians on the other hand are like 90%+ Sunni
>>
כלי תקשורת איראנים המקורבים למשטר האיראני מאשרים: נביל קאוק, סגן ראש המועצה המבצעת של חזבאללה (סגנו של האשם צפי א-דין), חוסל בתקיפה אתמול בדאחיה.
>>
בעניין התגובה על חיסול נסראללה:
אתם מבינים שישראל חיסלה את נסראללה בתקיפה בדאחיה שלשום והתגובה של חזבאללה היתה בסך הכל שיגור של כמה עשרות רקטות טיפשות לעבר ישראל??

בלתי נתפס.

לפני שלושה שבועות לא היה אחד בישראל שהיה מאמין שתרחיש כזה אפשרי. זה לא שהם לא רוצים. הם פשוט לא מצליחים. לא יכולים.
שבו רגע ותנו לזה לשקוע.
>>
גורמים אמריקנים: "ייתכן שישראל הכניסה כוחות למבצעים קטנים בלבנון, סמוך לגבול"
>>
>>202811267
Dardela
>>
>>202811610
ככה גם היה לפני הכניסה המרכזית לעזה, מכניסים טיפה כוחות לטפל במלכודים מוקשים ועוד חרא כזה לכמה שעות ואז יוצאים
>>
נ''י טיימס: חמנאי באבל כבד אבל אירן לא תתקוף ישירות את ישראל

בשל החשש מתגובה ישראלית שתפגע במתקני הנפט והרצון של הנשיא החדש להציג פנים מתונות.
>>
>>202811247
להגיד תאמת סיטואציה מדהימה
>>
>>202811247
אבל לא היה מטח ברוס...
>>
>>202812502
לא מבין איך האמריקאים יכולים להיות כאלה פחדנים לגבי הסלמה
אנחנו ממש מזיינים עבורם את האויבים שלהם במלחמה הקרה החדשה והם רוצים לחדול הכל
>>
>>202812709
גם קמלה וגם ביידן יצאו בהודעות תמיכה עמומות (שהם סוג של צריכות להיות עמומות, הם צריכים להראות כמו המבוגר האחראי באזור) אבל אל תחשוב לרגע שהם לא חוגגים מה שהולך פה
לפני יומיים הם אישרו לנו 8 מיליארד דולר של נשק ותחמושת להגנה אווירית, הם לא עושים דברים כאלה סתם, הם רואים לאן זה הולך
>>
>>202812750
לא חסר דיווחים שהם תססו אחרי החיסול וכל מילה שניה שיוצאת להם מהפה זה הרגעה או הסכם. אם יפגעו בתקופה הקרובה במתקני הגרעין ותעשיות איראניות אחרות אז התוצאה של המלחמה תהיה סירוס של הציר השיעי לשנים קדימה. אבל אפילו קמפיין אווירי הם מפחדים ואין אף אחד שאפילו רומז שזה אפשרות
>>
>>202812709
>fucking their enemies for them in the new cold war and they want to stop everything
You have to understand that the Biden administration is being run by anti-American Marxist infiltrators
>>
>>202812858
כמו הדיווחים של יינט שהמלחמה בצפון עומדת לחכות רק אחרי שנתניהו טס לארה"ב? לול, שוב, מה שהם אומרים שם לכתבים (ומה שהכתבים ממציאים) ומה שהם באמת חושבים ועושים זה שני סיפורים שונים
>>
File: 1671448276662275.png (120 KB, 1000x1000)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
Since the news broke about Nasrallah being killed by Zionists I've been hella euphoric.

Hamas is like 80% destroyed. Most of Gaza has been reduced to rubble and anywhere from 50,000-200,000 Palestinians are dead. Hizballah was able to be taken out almost completely within a little over a week. Yemen and Iraq will most likely be destroyed next. If Iran does anything – literally anything – they'll be met with force not just by Israel but by America too, possibly NATO.

I have hope. If Israel can't be destroyed by decades-old "resistance" movements don't we have a chance of freeing ourselves from our oppressive overlords? Don't we have a chance of destroying Shia fundamentalism and overthrowing the system that oppresses us in our country?

Israel was supposed to be a paper tiger. October 7th proved how fragile the Zionist entity can be, that it had weak spots. But after an 11-months long campaign of anti-terrorism and all-out regional war it seems like Israel isn't going anywhere. I never truly believed Hizballah would be the nail in the coffin and destroy Israel since they are a bunch of subhumans who wear explosive belts and fuck goats. Hoorah!

The pager attack on the Lebanese "resistance" last week is what did it for me. If Israel can do that you know other governments can pull something similar on islamic terrorists. Imagine being involved in a large-scale terrorist attack in Canada or the USA and all of a sudden your iPhone explodes and you're left maimed. That's wholly good and virtuous. In fact, the one thing this war has done is set in motion a new, much more efficient form of warfare. First world countries will soon use the tactics Israel uses to purify the world from Palestinian and Lebanese islamic terrorists. Anti-terrorism will be 1000x more effective in the upcoming years than it was in America under George W. Bush and the Patriot Act. I can't wait!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tAlFeEoKHI
סקסקסקסקסקסקסקסקסקסקסקסקס
>>
>>202801902
left to right:
2 > 6 > 4 > 5 > 3 > 1
>>
>>202813116
מותר לה להשאיר כפתור פתוח בחולצה?
ט. לא עשיתי צבא
>>
>>202813233
זה הכפתור העליון אז הוא צריך להישאר פתוח
אם היא סוגרת אז יחשבו שהיא על תקן התאבדות
>>
>>202813048
Good morning
>>
File: 1720570164672046.png (6 KB, 597x680)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>202813783
תודה אנון
דרך אגב
למה היא על מדי ב ולא על מדי א? חשבתי שמדי א זה לדברים יצוגיים וסרטון זה ייצוגי
>>
File: AddText_09-29-06.35.12.jpg (265 KB, 1080x1326)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
אין יותר אהבה כזאתי בעולם

https://youtube.com/shorts/fLJ0YkjM8JE?si=WcMUhYOceYOeK3DW
>>
>>202813837
אתה צודק בגדול אבל זה נראה כמו סרטון הסברה לצעירים ולא לקהל הרחב המבוגר יותר
כבר הייתי בכמה טקסים שהמפקדים היו על ב', זה תלוי בכמה למפקד בסיס או לרסר אכפת
>>
File: 1604334526129.jpg (141 KB, 1376x774)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
זה נגמר
>>
File: swkjs749zdrd1.jpg (18 KB, 475x466)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
רק רגע
חיסול בבדיקה.....
>>
>>202801902
If I make isr on pol will any one come?
>>
File: 1727569695107.webm (399 KB, 1280x720)
399 KB
399 KB WEBM
>>202814142
וזה בפניייייייייייייםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםםם
>>
>>202814152
what's point? throwing poo at each other?
>>
>>202813934
Kek
>>
>>202813934
דרדלה
Sisters
>>
>>202813934
תעשה אחד ארוך עם דרדליזציה
https://vocaroo.com/1oB0AE1XmXeh
>>
צה"ל חיסל את נביל קאווק, מפקד יחידת הביטחון המונע של חיזבאללה

דובר צה״ל מודיע כי אתמול (ש׳), צה״ל חיסל את המחבל נביל קאווק, מפקד יחידת הביטחון המונע של חיזבאללה וחבר המועצה המרכזית של חיזבאללה.

מטוסי קרב של חיל האוויר בהכוונה מדויקת של אמ"ן, תקפו וחיסלו את המחבל נביל קאווק.

המחבל קאווק נחשב למקורב לצמרת ארגון הטרור חיזבאללה, ועסק באופן ישיר בקידום מתווי טרור כנגד מדינת ישראל ואזרחיה, גם בימים האחרונים.

קוואק הצטרף לארגון בשנות ה-80, ונחשב למוקד ידע מרכזי בתחומו. בעברו כיהן כסגן אחראי אזור הדרום מטעם המועצה המבצעת, אחראי אזור הדרום וסגן יושב ראש המועצה המבצעת.

קאווק הרבה להופיע בתקשורת, לייצג את חיזבאללה בפני האוכלוסייה השיעית ולהתבטא בתחומים פוליטיים, צבאיים ואסטרטגיים.

צה״ל ממשיך לפגוע ולחסל את מפקדי ארגון הטרור חיזבאללה, ולפעול נגד כל מי שמאיים על אזרחי מדינת ישראל.
>>
>>202814177
To flex
>>
>>202814402
ציפיתי שאוכל להכיר מישהי בתור למים כשתהיה קריסה טוטלית של תשתיות פה. מי היה מאמין שזה יגמר בדומיה שכזו
>>
מילים כדורבנות
>>
>>202813116
זו הבת של גורי אלפי
>>
File: 1715012588383302.webm (1.89 MB, 1242x706)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB WEBM
>>202813048
A new dawn
>>
>>202814045
לבןברוס... אנחנו מחלימים.....
>>
>>202814882
Not reading all that
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFqa4ZmlkWo
>>
>>202813048
זהו שחר של יום חדש(באמת הפעם)
>>
>>202808537
אתה חייב זין טוב
>>
I just went on /pol/ and that board is totally mind broken by how alpha Israel looks right now. I don't even see /chip/ cope posters anymore lmao
>>
>>202816611
We took over chip it's the new isr
>>
>>202816611
>/pol/ is mind broken
Ok?
>>
interesting to watch the discussions of a people who will cease to exist within my lifetime
>>
>>202818156
Goyim have been saying that for over 3000 years lmao
>>
File: 90.jpg (157 KB, 1200x675)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>202818156
שירלי קארי, הסבתא החביבה של עולם ה-Skyrim, הודיעה על פרישתה בגיל המופלג 88 מיצירת סרטוני משחק. עם מעל מיליון מנויים ביוטיוב, שירלי כיכבה בעשרות סרטונים בהם היא הפכה לכוכבת רשת ומקצוענית לא פחות.
אחרי שמלווה את עולם הגיימינג בעשור האחרון, היא החליטה שהגיע הזמן לתת לסבתות אחרות להציל את העולם. הפרישה הגיעה אחרי שינויים בריאותיים ומנטליים, אבל אל תדאגו – היא הבטיחה להישאר חלק מקהילת הגיימרים בדרכים אחרות.
>>
>>202818453
אתה עונה לגבר פקיסטני תוצר של 50 דורות של נישואים בין בני דודים (במקרה הטוב)
>>
File: yael-shelbia.jpg (317 KB, 1200x1500)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
>>202818156
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v7dWN0DaaE
https://www.tiktok.com/@mhaximm/video/7410054340800564513
>>
File: 17276084664060.jpg (538 KB, 827x1200)
538 KB
538 KB JPG
>אחרי הפצצה של השור הישראלי
>>
File: 1690395393075385.png (1.37 MB, 720x960)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
Thinking of wearing a star of david necklace just to piss off my coworkers who all suck palestine cock, should i do it?
>>
>>202819299
You'll get attacked by them and the police will blame you for antagonizing them
>>
>>202819318
Yeah chimping out is all they know
>>
>>202819299
you should
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BczrXwQTg3o

israel sisters...
>>
>>202819685
We call south tel aviv south sudan for a reason
>>
File: 1727536206010096.png (285 KB, 750x678)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
Read about that Cohen Mossad spy, you got any other spicy mossad agents?
>>
>>202820240
Rafi Eitan has kino ops
>>
I caught a cold
>>
>>202820551
השרפה שצילמת אתמול היתה בחדשות
>>
>>202820594
I don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>202820611
אז ההודעה לא מיועדת עבורך
>>
>>202820628
ueah uoure yhinkong f mstthre i'm niy matthee im thr ther amerivan
>>
>>202820801
הדוחיפת צוהלת בעקבות גשם הזלעפות. אך מה העיט והתרנגול מתכננים?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (76 KB, 588x835)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
Matthew come to petah tikva
Free booze event
>>
>>202818580
I'm an ashkenazi man who is also the product of 50 plus generations of cousin marriage inbreeding can be good but you have to start with good stock research how thorough bred race horses are created
>>
File: 1615639431812.webm (2.9 MB, 1280x544)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB WEBM
>>202820240
Hard to top him as an individual, but some more stories you can look into:
>Operation Brothers
Helping Ethiopian Jews get to Israel.
movie: Red Sea Diving Resort. heard it wasn't a great movie but the story is interesting.
>Operation Wrath of God
Hunting down the people involved in the Munich Olympics massacre.
movie: Munich, pretty good, pic related.
>Operation Finale
The capturing and kidnapping of Adolf Eichmann
movie: title, pretty good.
>>
>>202820594
Was any one hurt? I know it was kfar hagid it landed in, the outher american that lives near me told me and said it's counted as part of kfar adumim but I have not followed up to see if their were wounded.
>>
>>202820920
I can't make it I gotta drive tomrow morning, soon all have a car and with it can go any were
>>
>>202821022
We need to start makeing israeli westerns were the zionist are the cow boys and the arabs are the savage indians even if only for demestic nationalist propaganda the potential for kino is tremendouse both in fiction and film based on real events in our era and the past, imagine a film about a jewish family in first Aliyah times moving here starting a farm getting raided by arabs the farm is burned the protagonist wife is killed he swears revenge and wages war on arabs expelling them rebuilding the farm and remarrying a hot israeli girl
>>
כביש גהה לצפון עמוס ממחלף השבעה עד גהה.
איילון צפון עמוס ממחלף חיל השריון עד גלילות מזרח.
איילון דרום עמוס מאוד ממחלף גלילות מזרח עד לה גווארדיה.
איילון צפון עמוס ממחלף חיל השריון עד מחלף גלילות מזרח.
>>
>>202805245
that’s why you were in debt
>>
>>202821061
There was a power outage
>>
>>202821874
הממ... מה עם הצפון?
>>
>>202822238
הוא שם
>>
תגידו תודה כל בוקר שאין לכם אוסידי, תחשבו מזה להיות בסרטים מהפרצוף או מהשיער או מהבטן אז אתם משחקים קוד ואז נתפס בכם דחף לדעת הכול על הקלצ' או איך בנו את המפה שתאם משחקים בה במקום לשחק, וכשזה מסתיים אתם עוברים לדבר הטריביאלי הבא ככה כל יום בלי לעשות כלום, רק אוגריפ מידע לא מעניין
>>
כוס עמק כמה זמן לוקח להעביר כסף לאינטראקטיב עשיתי העברה בחמישי וזה עדיין לא מופיע
>>
>>202822233
Yes for like 10 minutes only
>>
>>202822541
אבל יש לי
>>
>>202822541
>אז אתם משחקים קוד
איזה קוד אתה משחק?
בסייל האחרון קניתי Black ops cold war
>>
>>202823197
4 בלפטופ החדש שקניתי
>>
יש לי בחדר שקית מדבקות למחברות של השמנייה מ2008 לא נפתח, כמה זה שווה?
>>
>>202823316
אני אשלח לך 800 שקל על זה
>>
>>202822541
זה לא אוסידי זה אוטיזם
>>
>>202823611
אבל יש לי דחף בלתי נשלט
>>
אני אוטיסט בלהכין פלייליסטים
>>
זהו חזרנו לשגרת דרדלה עם ת'רדים מסריחים של פפ שבקושי מקבלים תגובות אז הוא צריך להספים בהם דיווחים מטלגרם

נגמר נגמר עידן הזהב של /ישר/
>>
>>202824113
יש לך טעם של ערסוואת בן 15
תתאבד
>>
וואו זה היה חתיכת חרא יום עבודה
רק עכשיו אני מבין את עומק הדרדלה באמת
למה לא הקשבתי לו
>>
File: 1713026661477308.jpg (21 KB, 343x361)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
מקורות ערבים: 7 תקיפות על נמל חודידה בתימן נכון לעכשיו.
>>
>תקיפות בחודיידה
סוף סוף
כבר התחלתי לחשוב שהדרדלה סטטוס השתנה בחזרה
>>
>>202824227
למה אתה מדבר ככה לפפ
>>
פיצוצים בחודיידה יא אלי!!!!!!!!!!! אחלה יר7מו!!!!!!!!
>>
>>202824188
>>202824257
נגמר
>>202824268
>>202824270
>>202824301
וחזרנו

חוק יום העבודה של אנון ממשיך לדפוק שעון
>>
>>202824227
>>202824285
סיימפאג
>>
הולי קאק אתם חייבים לראות את זה
https://x.com/maxnordau/status/1840167729543659588
>>
File: file.png (15 KB, 663x161)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>202824359
תתאבד
>>
>>202824375
ראיתי את זה, הבת זונה היית שמח מאוד בשביעי באוקטובר
>>
>>202824406
גורל כל זחוח להיות נפוח (בעיניים מדמעות)
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tAlFeEoKHI

סקס סקס סקס סקס סקס
>>
זהו הציונים השתגעו סופית
אללה יר7מו
>>
מעניין אם תקפו בעזרת טילים בליסטים או מממטוס
>>
>>202824268
בומבה או דרדלה?

תמונותמטלגרםאנון אנ צריך עדכון
>>
File: 5507292_700b.jpg (160 KB, 697x906)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>202824375
וואלה עושה לי טוב בלב
אני צריך לאסוף הכל מהימים האחרונים לתיקיה שאני אוכל לפתוח ולצפות ולהתעודד כשאני מרגיש רע
>>
>נסראללה מת מחנק ובייסורים בבונקר
I CAN'T BREATHE-ACK!!!!!!!!
>>
>דיווח : שאריות גופתו של מנהיג חיזבאללה נסראללה נלקחו להיקבר בקריית שמונה - העיר האהובה עליו ביותר
>>
File: file.png (144 KB, 749x404)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
קק
>>
>>202824501
מישהו יכול לתת לי תרגום מה כל המספרים האלה אומרים בערבית כתובה

ת. הברזתי מבגרות בערבית
>>
File: ztby7byk1acd1.jpg (35 KB, 736x568)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>202824699
I hope they continue taking arms away from Netanyahu if that means more strikes on Yemen like just now
>>
>>202824622
קק ובדיוק הבוקר אנון פרסם תמונה שלו על חבל
>>202824301
>אחלה ירחמו
>אחלה
טופ קק
>>
>>202824699
>even in their wildest fantasy they still cant kill an Israeli target
>>
>>202824699
>/pol/ says
Retarded post detected; content discarded.
>>
>>202824699
מתי שזה נוגע לישראל, הפול טארד הממוצע לא יכול להפעיל הגיון בריא.
נגיד וזה היה אמיתי? נראה לך שלא היו שמועות או תמונות, דבר כזה אי אפשר להחביא בישראל
>>
>>202824840
>>202824903
I don't think it's true. I just think it's funny.
>>
>>202821022
>Adolf Eichmann
poor Ricardo Klement kek
>>
Seems westoid elites don't support your lebanese operations, both present and potentially future.
Anyway, good luck anyway kike friends. Kill all islamists.
>>
kfar banished me
>>
דיווחים????
>>
>>202824188
It ebs and flows when I first came it was nearly dead their were days no one baked and people would post just to say it sucks and to stop makeing it, now even on slow days it's not so bad and outher flags posters declare we have the best general on the board
>>
אפשר דיווח על מתיו? אני בחרדות שקרה לו משהו
>>
>>202825084
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2UtvFW9qMI
>>
>>202825099
הוא חי ונוהג
>>
>>202825016
dude what
>>
>>202825016
>matthew became the town rapist and got banished
>>
>>202824903
Hair would tell us then take his father's place and enact revenge the likes of witch the world has not seen since hiroshima negasaki low takashi
>>202825016
Wtf you talk bout will-ess
>>
File: file.png (207 KB, 1224x897)
207 KB
207 KB PNG
>קנדה
>קנדה
>קנדה
>קנדה
הולי שיט לול
>>
>>202825422
זה רמה חדשה של קופינג
>>
>>202825273
>>202825321
It's the imposter I don't have the sex drive chutzpa or desire to rape any one, I'm fairly well liked by most here as far as I can tell
>>
למדתי עברית ועברתי לכפר כחולים
>>
>>202825422
החוויה כלכך מערערת אותם שהם פונים לקופינג
>>
>>202825511
כן שמתי לב שהפפ מתחזה הרבה לאחרונה
הוא כועס
>>
File: X.png (26 KB, 598x256)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
מיינדברייק
מחר הוא ציוני נלהב
זה בידיוק כמו בדוג'ינים
>>
>>202825624
>איזריל
>לא הישות הציונית
>לא מדינת האפרתהייד
>לא אל יהוד
זהו, ניצחנו
>>
File: 1714438477370233.jpg (81 KB, 1024x1024)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
הזמנתי עוד
>>
אכלתי מלא עוגות ופיצה משפחתית שלמה ב3 שעות האחרונות
זה נגמר עבורי
>>
>>202825708
הפכת את הגוף שלך לדרדלה
>>
File: 1724031360087404.jpg (65 KB, 1024x1024)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>202825708
עבורנו
>>
>>202825688
>>202825744
פפ אף אחד לא רוצה לראות את הAI slop שלך אלא אם אתה מכין איזה שיר יצירתי
>>
מתי טהרן עולה באש
LET'S GOOOOOOO
>>
>>202825708
מאיפה הזמנת ?

אני רוצה גם לעשות עכשיו מאנצmaxxing
>>
>>202825770
אני לא פפ
אני מתחזה אנונ
>>
>>202825770
תקשיב פפ חמוד של אבא אפשר להריח אותך
החרא הזה לא עובד לך
>>
>>202825809
בולשיט מתחזהאנון בחיים לא היה מודה בזה שהוא מתחזה
>>
So why did you guys try to kill off Anglos after they helped you? What's the rundown on this?
>>
File: image.png (1.25 MB, 1200x900)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>202825791
>>
>>202825836
אני אני מתחזה למתחזה אני מתחזה אבל זה אומר שאני לא מתחזה
>>
>>202825841
>*genocides jews like a boss for 2,000 years because uhm... because we just need to scapegoat and not pay loans OK?!?!!?*
>WTF WHY ARE YOU FORCING WHITE WOMEN TO LOVE BBC WE HELPED YOU!!!
>>
File: lunatic.jpg (51 KB, 640x374)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>פפ
>מתחזה אנונ
>פפ
>מתחזה אנונ
>פפ
>מתחזה אנונ
>>
>>202825845
תזכורת שכל פעם שמתיו מזמין פיצה הוא משאיר משולש לנזקקים
>>202825862
תתקן את הבוט שלך הוא מגמגם
>>
File: First_Protest_1688.jpg (276 KB, 1734x2346)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
Is it bad Karma for Jews that you were more likely to be slave owners than the supposedly evil Germans? Did you ever think about the fact that in World War II blacks literally alongside with their slave owners to supposedly fight racism.
>>
>>202825862
אתה משקר ואומר שאתה מתחזהאנון, זה רק אומר שאתה פתט. אם באמת היית יכול להתחזות למתחזהאנון, להבין את הפסיכולוגיה הדפוקה שלו ולהעתיק את שבבי האינדיבידואליות שמבצבצים בין סדקי הדמות שהוא משחק, אז זה היה מרשים אותי. כרגע אתה סתם טרמח שמשלשל פה מילות סרק.
>>
File: IMG_20240929_180355_174.jpg (90 KB, 1218x682)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
המתחזים האמיתיים הם החברים שעשינו בדרך
>>
>>202825928
Why is it like a gotcha that we owned slaves? Owning slaves is based.
>>
>>202825928
fought^
>>202825885
certainly getting you out of the zyklon blue(the bodies were blue, right?) death camps would be enough to earn a truce.
>>
>הסכיזו האמ*יקאי חזר
שום דבר לא מחזיק לנצח
>>
>>202825960
you must admit that it's retarded for blacks to fight on the side of their slaveowners and then claim it's in the name of battling racism
>>
>>202825970
Why would it be enough? 2,000 years of persecution have killed and tortures hundreds of millions if not billions of actual and potential Jewish lives. The scales are far from balanced.
>>
File: 1710695447594507.jpg (168 KB, 1920x1080)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
זה נגמר
>>
די להגיב יא אהבלים
>>
Why didn't the bodies turn blue Chaim? Where is the blue residue?
>>
>>202825958
זה נראה כמו אותה תמונה מלפני חודש או חודשיים לא זוכר כבר
שופוני מוחלט
>>
>>202826037
LMAOOO
>>
>>202826028
>hundreds of millions if not billions
your population was way too small for that to be the case
>tortured
nigga you guys had special privileges and you could have converted at any time
>>
>>202826068
>6 million murdered jews? Hmm, wasn't that many, anyway it wasn't a genocide
>NOOOOOOOOO WHY DO MY WOMEN KNEEL BEFORE THE BBC THIS IS LITERALLY GENOCIDE!!!
>>
>>202825934
כסיל
>>
>לומד מילה חדשה מהמהדורה של האקדמיה ללשון
>דוחף אותה בכל מקום אפשרי
תתאבד כבר פפ
>>
File: X.jpg (745 KB, 589x1808)
745 KB
745 KB JPG
תמרון קרקעי בתימן מתי?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql1HfSW5vkg
>>
>>202825841
They stabbed us in the back orginialy we were also supposed to get all the land of jordan, they renaged started giving land to arabs already promised to us and restricting jewish imigration
>>
File: 1707394373170604.webm (2.68 MB, 405x720)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB WEBM
תמותו
>>
>>202826126
le holocaust expert at ernst zundel trial testified he couldn't find any direct proof of nazi gas chambers.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/caIx3U0lnClE/
>>
אם לא מורידים רגל מהגז אז עד שהתשקורת הערבית ששולטת במערב תקבל מספרים של 200 גוריליון ילדות ערביות בהיריון שנהרגו כבר הם יצטרכו לשים בכותרות את ההפנינג הבא וכל מה שאנשים יראו בגדול זה שאנחנו מנצחים
>>
>>202826225
you could have been cool with the west. now you wonder why you don't have total support from us after by this anon's own admission you've been pimping our women to blacks
>>202826126
>>
File: 1713177763861966.jpg (131 KB, 640x1001)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
אני והחברה
>>
>>202826293
YWABAS4BBC
>>
>>202825928
Nothing wrong with owning slaves
>>202825970
No country entered ww2 for us you just used us as propaganda after the fact america actualy new long before they entered that we were being shows and could of easly stoped it just by bombing the rail lines but they did nothing
>>202826007
Blacks are the most anti semetic demographic in america
>>
>>202826322
לשניהם לסת ריבועית, זה לא מפתיע כבר
>>
>>202826339
>Blacks are the most anti semetic demographic in america
then why did you spend years doing a propaganda tour telling everyone how they're superior and then making it politically incorrect to talk about their inferior traits.
>>
הערב אלך לאכול פיצה עם בירה מהחבית מהמקום האהוב עלי
זה מתחיל עבורי
>>
>>202826074
קופ
>>
File: haredi.webm (3.32 MB, 720x1280)
3.32 MB
3.32 MB WEBM
>מאות חרדים חוסמים את כביש 4 ליד רמת גן - ומתעמתים עם שוטרים
אני יודע שיש פעם כמה אנונים שיכולים להגיע בטווח זמן מידי
זה מתחיל
>>
>>202826369
פעם לכולם הייתה לסת ריבועית
תאשים את הדיאטה המודרנית וזיהום האוויר בזה שילדים לא לועסים אוכל קשיח ולא יכולים לנשום דרך האף
>>
>>202826028
Russians ukrainians Germans and the french were the worst ofenders the haskala was the greatest tradgedy ever to befall jewry
>>202826112
We're not allowed to convert to christianity we are obliged to choose martyrdom and many comunities were burned alive to avoide death of their souls
>>
>>202826339
>easly stoped it just by bombing the rail lines but they did nothing
that's what caused a shitload of Jews to starve. Germans had 5 star resorts going for you.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/mW5qemUa4eNd/
>>
>>202826435
>we are obliged to choose martyrdom and many comunities were burned alive to avoide death of their souls
kek nigga God ain't even real anyway at least not the Yahweh dude.
>>
מתיו רוצה להיפגש פעם הבאה שאני מגיע לירושלים?
>>
>>202826382
Because we thought it could work… we tried to enslave whytes to the BBC, there I admit it, its all over now…
Its all done guys, the goyim know…
>>
>>202826126
Shut the fuck up goy
>>202826293
No we could not have been you spent two hundred years secularizing us killing millions in the process now you got your dream of a majority asimilated jewish population who you tuaght such virtues as neutering men and paradeing them around in a dress and we all suffer the consequences
>>
מי שעונה לאמריקאי הגוי שאמא שלו לא תתעורר מחר בבוקר
>>
>>202826478
It's not Yahweh, it's YHWH which means I am which I am. That means there's only one God and we're his chosen people, you're not. Sucks to be you I guess.
>>
>>202826512
>you spent two hundred years secularizing us
everyone is secularized, dipshit
>>
File: 1708515410620064.webm (3.26 MB, 405x720)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB WEBM
>>202826485
>>202826512
>>202826525
מביך
>>
>>202826525
>That means there's only one God and we're his chosen people, you're not.
how do you know?
>>
File: 1699132323593500.png (45 KB, 1188x918)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
תזכורת
>>
>>202826583
Post milies
>>
I always thought it would be funny if just for the lulz God sends all Christians to hell instead of heaven. Similarly, it would be funny if God considered you his least favorite people and you misread le scrolls all along.
>>
File: 1721214256308608.jpg (115 KB, 1175x1080)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>
מה הקטע של נאצים לעשות אובר ניתוח על כל פליטה של יהודי כאילו זה משפט תנ"כי בזמן שהם חופשי מסיצים לרצוח את כל העולם ולא רואים בעיה בזה
>>
File: 1701033745117970.webm (2.97 MB, 720x1280)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB WEBM
>>202826604
דרדלה
>>
>>202826382
Becuase you mind fucked us into trading judiasm for your degenerate culture the few of us who managed to resist have some of the least favorable views of those animals of any group in america and have even before civil rights look at what people like meir kahane said publicly about them look up the old queens public tv broadcast of chaim ben pesachs jewish task force says about them, I once had a new your hasid invite me to his house for shabbat told him I won't go to new york becuase of the blacks he said were he lives theirs not many of them if I said that to the average amerigolem they would disown me
>>202826440
If it was done before we were in the camps it would of saved lives
>>202826478
This is another reason we can't get along goyim gonna goy then blaime us for things they did
>>
>>202826652
אתה צריך ניתוח שפתיים
>>
>>202826694
איך אתה מזהה תסביר
>>
>>202826694
יש לי שפתיים אבל אין לי לסת ריבועית
>>
>>202826652
הם מפגרים רצח, אבל גם מי שעונה להם מפגר רצח
>>
>>202826678
>mind fucked us into trading judiasm for your degenerate culture
nigga, the culture was created by Jews. you run Hollywood. you are the epicenter of this degenerate culture.
>>
>>202815429
>posting PPD
מי אתה
רוצה להיות הבסטי שלי?
>>
>>202826678
>told him I won't go to new york becuase of the blacks he said were he lives theirs not many of them if I said that to the average amerigolem they would disown me
that's because you socially shamed whites into being cucks who kiss black ass. you run the universities and turned us all into libtards
>>
File: 1710243141308503.jpg (53 KB, 623x767)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>202826678
מתיו תפסיק לענות לו כבר יא מפגר
>>
>>202826553
No we lived in Europe over 1000 years mostly infected by your ways then for no valid reason against our wishes napolean began a policy of forcefully asimilateing us even before ww2 most of europe's jews were still very observent only after the show did we become majority like the goyim, but even today we have a strong growing minority I've met american jews four plus generation in the states who don't even speak english
>>
>>202826835
צריך kingdom of jerusalem במקום
>>
>>202826835
wtf Eretz Yisraek is Albo???
>>
חולם על ללכת בדרום תל אביב עם רמקול ענק שמנגן את זה -https://youtu.be/0itOCgJtNVU?si=SnDwW5COprFc7qKS
>>
File: 1726604464605121.webm (3.83 MB, 1920x1080)
3.83 MB
3.83 MB WEBM
בקיצור מאיזה אתרים אתם מורידים סרטים וסדרות? נמאס לי מרוטראקר
>>
>>202826872
nigga you became more religious as reaction to being surrounded by others. explain what the fuck is wrong with assimilation? do you want millions of Arabs and foreigners having their own culture(or worse one that wants to sabotage yours)
>>
>>202826940
מביך
>>
>>202826942
>וואו סצנת לסביות מתנשקות המממ מחרמ-האק!!!!!
מלכת הגובלינים
>>
File: 1711330337552411.png (36 KB, 657x527)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>אנחנו הולכים לספח את רצועת עזה, דרום לבנון וחצי האי סיני במהלך העשור הקרוב
אנחנו שבים הביתה ברוז
>>
>doesn't proselytize
>nomadic
>why is our population so small?
>>
>>202826942
תתאבד פפ
>>
>>202827013
אנחנו בדרך להיפראינפלציה וקריסה אבל זה כיף
>>
>>202827031
Chinese century.
>>
File: 1696743399711548.jpg (240 KB, 1920x1080)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
קריסה
טוטאלית
זה
נגמר
>>
מוגזם לחשוב שחמינאי מטופח כמו סבתא מרוקאית? בטח מגולח כולו, עם בושם טוב, לובש טבעות ושמלות
>>
>>202827050
We should probably ally with them and ditch the weak Americans to be honest
>>
קומר אנון תהיה מוכן עוד שנייה צריך לפתוח ת'רד חדש
>>
>>202827068
There won't actually be a Sims 5 because EA is going to 'disrupt the sequel model' by shoving The Sims 4, Project Rene, and two other games into one 'massive Sims platform'
>>
>>202826942
PTP
>>
כמה אתם חושבים פוטין עם ביצה על הראש עכשיו שהוא קנה את כל ההצגות של איראן וחיזבאללה שהם חזקים
>>
>>202827092
זה אתר או שאתה סתם מדבר על תוכנות פיר טו פיר?
>>
File: 9525d3.jpg (72 KB, 612x408)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>202827072
they won't take your shit
>>
שתיתם פעם גוארנה?
הדבר הכי טוב שיצא מברזיל
>>
>>202826745
It all comes from you and the non religouse jews your people created deliberetly over centuries using every cruel tactic in the book killing millions of us in the process literally and many more millions in potential after the fact, their is nothing in jewish culture for this degeneracy to arise from it's all from the euro cucks
>>202826830
Nigger most of us did not even speak your goyish languages even after 1000 years of coexistence untill you brought in the military to make us go to your faggot schools, and exposed us to your liberalism ashekanzi jewish culture is stricter than sharia even stricter than the jews of the muslim world I'm literally the second man born in over a thousand years from my grandfathers line that dose not speak yiddish as a first language and the reason is your people
>>202826835
It's fun
>>
>>202827091
As long as it supports full dive VR online sex it's fine by me
>>
חדש
>>202827133
>>202827133
>>
>>202827113
זה טראקר פרטי
>>
reminder China literally removed Israel from their maps
>>
הת'רד האמיתי

>>202827157
>>202827157
>>
>>202827192
הוא פתח לפניך
אל תתחיל עם זה עוד פעם
>>
>it's you're fault we put the worng people in charge

>it's you're fault that we
Can't get bitches

Where they always this phetheic and feminine?
>>
>>202827139
>yiddish
a variaton of German. are you saying it's good or bad that you don't speak it? yiddish wouldn't exist without Europeans
>>
>>202826969
Ignorance again bar kochva army were isis teir this is the state many of the proto ashkenazim entered europe in and even the stock they come from after over one hundred thousand caltives from the remains of his army were brought to rome as slaves witch they comemorated with the arch of titus we remained close to this level living in semi autonomouse ghettos untill your forced us out witch chased fear and led to the reactionary haredi movement witch never matched the fervur of our orginal state
>wrong with assimilation
Is death of the soule
>do you want millions of Arabs and foreigners having their own culture(or worse one that wants to sabotage yours)
I don't care and it's not applicable we minded our own business you forced yourself onto us just like today how we don't think about you but we live rent free in your heads
>>202827018
Yea bro killing six million then convincing most survivors not to have kids has nothing to do with it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.