[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (13).jpg (33 KB, 742x413)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>On the morning of 26 January, three men broke into the Paris home of Kei Kobayashi (47), a famous chef who was the first person from Asia to win three stars in the French Michelin Guide. Police officers rushed to the scene and the three men fled, but Mr Kobayashi's wife was beaten all over her body and sustained serious injuries, resulting in a total recovery of two months.

His wife's face was swollen... Was it necessary to beat a frail woman to such an extent?
>>
>>202847912
The perpetrators’ skin color?
>>
>>202847912
>morning of 26 september*

fuck
>>
A tyre manufacturer's restaurant guide for roadtrips can have the strangest consequences
>>
>>202847929
Not OP but I heard they were dark as night
>>
>Mr Kobayashi told ANN: "I am glad my wife is alive, but if I had made a mistake, my life would have been in danger. It is unforgivable that he beat his wife, who was alone at home, until her face was swollen. I hope that the police will investigate thoroughly and arrest the perpetrators.

Current France is fuckin dangerous.
Don't go there.
>>
LMAO

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.