[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Um, world, why did you forget that these were the bad guys who ruined your countries? Why do you seethe at the United States? Did you forget that they created the tensions in the Middle East with the creation of Israel? Did you forget that they exploited countries like India and China? Did you forget that they genocided us in the Boston Massacre and the following war after? Why do you forget these things, world? What is wrong with you?
>>
>>203006246
>moronic greedy kikes and their slave army of moronic greedy mutts ruining the world for 80 years
>ilogical
>>
>>203006299
>you're the same as those guys!!

We are not, schizo
>>
>>203006312
Unsolicited diagnosis tells more about you.
>>
>>203006331
The world's problems are directly related to British foreign policy and it's time for YOU to admit it, world
>>
>>203006246
I've noticed a lot of Slavs for some reason consider the US and UK to be the same thing. Can any Slavic person explain this to us?
>>
>>203006374
I think we deserve an apology don't you think??
>>
File: IMG_4079.jpg (745 KB, 828x1684)
745 KB
745 KB JPG
>>203006246
>Did you forget that they created the tensions in the Middle East with the creation of Israel?
That's completely tucking wrong, Israel was your fault. Britain was economically shattered by the second world war, and America used economic coercion to stop Britain from preventing hundreds of thousands of Jewish refugees from illegally migrating to Palestine, those Jewish refugees committed campaigns of terrorism against the British military and British civilians in Palestine and also Arab civilians, while America again twisted Britain's arm into not retaliating against the Jewish terrorists. Britain then got fed up and called for the UN to sort out the Arab-Jewish conflict, America used economic coercion to get the UN divided to divide Palestine, and the Arab-Israeli wars kicked off.
>>
File: IMG_4080.jpg (28 KB, 640x480)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>203006374
Blair turned Britain into an American vassal
>>
>>203006520
>>203006537
You created Israel with the Balfour Declaration, don't try to cower away from responsibility you rat.

You were the same snivelling rat in 1776 when you overtaxed us without representation, uncaring for any peaceful resolution and you're the same rat now

I hate how the world mixes us up, we aren't the same. You are beneath me, as a country.
>>
>>203006520
>>203006537
Admit, that it was you, who caused the world its problems and you alone.
>>
>>203006520
>>203006537
It is time to admit, before the whole world, that you are forever the chief perpetrator.
>>
>>203006246
https://news.sky.com/story/boris-johnson-considered-raiding-dutch-warehouse-during-pandemic-to-retrieve-covid-19-vaccines-13223351#:~:text=Boris%20Johnson%20claims%20he%20considered%20authorising%20a%20raid%20on%20a

We never forgot the eternal anglo.
>>
>>203006802
It is time for Britain to confess.
>>
File: IMG_4085.jpg (14 KB, 275x183)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>203006725
>overtaxed us without representation
We wouldn't have needed to overtax you if we didn't have to constantly defend you from French and Native American attacks because you genocidal fucks couldn't stop agitating Native Americans and stealing their land.
>You created Israel with the Balfour Declaration,
The Balfour Declaration is not Israel, Arabs were still in control of most of their land prior to 1945, Arabs and Jews were segregated to prevent conflicts. It wasn't until your Judised government won the second world war and started pressuring its allies that Jews flooded Palestine and started committing terrorism and murders and ethnic cleansing.
>You are beneath me, as a country.
America isn't even a country, it's an economic area for enriching Jews. Your country isn't a sovereign nation, your country lets Americans die from preventable diseases in poverty on the streets while sending billions of American tax dollars to Israel. When Israel openly attacks your military like in the attack on the USS Liberty your government scrambles to cover it up. Never before in history have Jews managed to thoroughly subvert a nation as it has subverted yours.
>>
>>203006888
>We wouldn't have needed to overtax you if we didn't have to constantly defend you from French and Native American attacks because you genocidal fucks couldn't stop agitating Native Americans and stealing their land.

And? My country did not perform worldwide colonization like yours did, that caused all the suffering in this world, which you still stubbornly want to detract from.

>The Balfour Declaration is not Israel, Arabs were still in control of most of their land prior to 1945, Arabs and Jews were segregated to prevent conflicts. It wasn't until your Judised government won the second world war and started pressuring its allies that Jews flooded Palestine and started committing terrorism and murders and ethnic cleansing.

The Balfour Declaration is an explicit document which states and I quote from Wikipedia :
>The Balfour Declaration was a public statement issued by the British Government in 1917 during the First World War announcing its support for the establishment of a "national home for the Jewish people" in Palestine, then an Ottoman region with a small minority Jewish population.

This was the beginning of Israel and the unrest caused by its existence from which your government caused, now admit it. I even have the document right here to a certain Lord Rothschild saying it was for this purpose.

>America isn't even a country, it's an economic area for enriching Jews. Your country isn't a sovereign nation, your country lets Americans die from preventable diseases in poverty on the streets while sending billions of American tax dollars to Israel. When Israel openly attacks your military like in the attack on the USS Liberty your government scrambles to cover it up. Never before in history have Jews managed to thoroughly subvert a nation as it has subverted yours.

My country wasn't the one who caused this problem. Your country caused these problems.

Now confess.
>>
>>203006888
It was you who empowered the Jews and gave them their Holy Land at long last and look what it did.
>>
>>203006888
Your country.. is solely responsible for almost everything gone wrong in this world. Now it is time to confess, Britain.

Confess.. Now.
>>
Death to US
Death to Israel
>>
>>203007237
Israel wouldn't even be a thing if it weren't for British foreign policy
>>
>>203007270
You're sending them billions yearly thoughever
Maybe the real answer is Total Anglo Death (TAD)
>>
>>203007343
The American military-industrial complex did not create the problems at first, but it did profit off of them. This I will admit of my country.

Anyway, back to Britain being the defendant.
>>
>>203006888
You shall confess to the whole world your crimes, do not tarry any further.. Scoundrel.
>>
>>203006246
>these were the bad guys who ruined your countries?
they really helped us out in 1918-19
>>
>>203007424
Negligible evidence for Britain's innocence from a tiny country that doesn't matter who cares
>>
>>203006246
Alri Gomez-Muttstein
>>
>>203007612
Confess
>>
>>203006520
truth nuke
>>
>>203007626
But he didn't prove anything tho

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.