[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Look at MENA on the map, it so big!
>Yet the Arabs won't let Jews have a tiny piece of land? Pure antisemitism.
>ignores the fact that MENA is mostly desert and Jews want one of the few livable places
Why are (((they))) so good at deception bros?
>>
>>203079877
why are there so many people in egypt
>>
>>203079877
Don't really give a shit about kikes or mudslims.
That being said Egypt controlling Alexandria and Suez canal is way beyond their ability and they ae overall misusing some of the best land in Africa.
>>
>>203079935
They teach you about the Nile in Norgay?
>>
>>203079935
the whole country is basically a populationmaxxing project

> conservative religion
> smallscale farming system
> government subsidized food prices
>>
>>203080169
Serbs and Russia should propt a Coptic Orthodox state in Alexandria. And eventually then send a plague to depopulate Egypt of Arabs and make it all Copts
>>
>>203080204
>>203080270
do we really need that many egyptians
>>
I'm all for fighting the Jew but what have they done that others haven't? They arrived to other people's land, took it by force and reduced the defeated people to pariah status or simply kicked them out. How is the history of Israel different from the history of Hungary, England, USA, Argentina, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan...?
>>
>>203080364
Its not up to me or us to do anything of the sort.
Well not before many other such irregularities and anomalies are solved. Anomalies of a much higher priority.
>>
>>203080551
Magyars and Avars and Huns arrived to Pannonian plains more than a millennia ago.
Jihad never stopped.
Globalist kikery is happening as we speak.
>>
>>203080649
Immigration isn’t the same as an invasion Vladek.
>>
>>203080928
Nobody asked for a selfie, Božidarka
>>
>>203079935
They've had an explosive population growth in the last 100 years. More people they can employ and feed. Egypt is a total mess.
>>
>>203081156
Eat shit moronic animal.
>>
>>203079935
I put them there, it took a lot of hard work
>>
>>203081253
what do they even do
>>203081431
why
I think you should undo that
>>
>>203080406
its a good question because the whole country (and larger ME) is basically the most population stressed area in the world, relying entirely on food imports from out of the region, distributed and subsidized by weak and unstable governments

If the coup of 2013 had failed and Egypt would have descended into a civil war, the European migrant situation would have be doubly worse
>>
>>203079877
jews should go live in the deep of the Mediterranean...
>>
>>203080551
The difference is that it's 2024 and conquest and genocide is generally not considered acceptable anon...
>>
>>203081982
Just wait for GERD to produce 10 million Egyptian refugees in 5 years
>>
>>203079877
It is not exactly a habitable and fertile place. The climate is dry and much of the water they use is taken from palestinian territory. In fact, the entire palestinian territory is occupied to varying degrees of intensity by Israel. Palestinians are basically prisoners within their ancestral land. They cannot leave one ghetto for another without Israeli permission.
In addition, Israel is located in this place because the british wanted to have a colony to serve as a backup in case the Suez Canal was blocked. The british, the french and Israel invaded Egypt when Nasser end the british control over it, they fuck off because the US and the URSS backed Egypt.
The fact that palestinians have no rights to anything, are prisoners and expelled from their lands is what makes the Muslim world in general antagonize Israel.
>>
>>203079935
They have sex. Unlike >>(You)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.