[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1727965320357686.jpg (4 KB, 249x199)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
Argentinians have a tendency to speak like women, as if youre supposed to know exactly what they mean and what they think, and when you dont they mock you or get mad, and sometimes they respond to you but dont use the >> feature so you dont actually realize they're talking to you

Theyre an overall strange people and they make me feel like I'm back to primary school with all the autistic chilsren
>>
>>203163352
Do Argentinians ever make you sleep on the couch?
>>
>>203164270
Yes unironically
We used to have a single latino thread but they kicked us out
>>
nao e minha culpa voi non manya un joraca, groncho pinta arboles
>>
File: 1697944516916569.png (1.62 MB, 1024x1024)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB PNG
os gronci mangiacacti fora di gioda?
>>
argenQUEENS DESERVE to have their minds read. we support these intelligent and confident women, especially when they show their boobies to me.
>>
>>203165076
VGH el verdadero test rioplatense contra bolitas

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.