[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What does the moisturea feel like bros? Is it soothing?
>>
i've never seen the pink part of my pipi before i was circumsized
>>
>>203205325
american women prefer them cut off tho
>>
Not OP but is it normal for a circumcized penis to not self lubricate? My penis literally doesn't self lubricate at all. I have to use so much lube just to masturbate
>>
>>203206495
Be a man and do it dry anyway
>>
>>203206495
i don't think penis has a self lubrication, man
maybe pre-cum can be counted but it isn't enough at all at least for me
>>
>>203205325
>What does the moisturea feel like bros? Is it soothing?
Put on a light, cotton t-shirt. Pull your arm in so the sleeve extends only just past your knuckle, and imagine the sleeve had all the sensitivity of an earlobe. That's what it feels like, just with the skin constantly pushing on the back of the head. It's not "moist". It just isn't dehydrated.
>>203206492
Ignore them. They have shit taste.
>>203206495
Penises generally don't lubricate, whether you're circumcised or not.
>>
>>203206977
>Penises generally don't lubricate, whether you're circumcised or not.
Your lubricating pumps broken, my one runs great.
>>
>>203206495
Yes, the reason why uncircumcised dicks have lubrication is because the foreskin has oil glands that create smegma to reduce friction. It's btw the same reason uncircumcised dicks have to be cleaned more often than circumcised ones, but it is... debatable... if that's worth it. To foreskin also gives more pleasure during sex (for the male) if I understood what people say correctly
>>203206686
You do, but it's only from your foreskin. It's called smegma
>>
>>203206495
Nice LARP. The skin of the penis is naturally oily, similar to your nose and eyelids. If you really need lube to masturbate it is because you have a death grip from cranking so much.
>>
>>203207396
>tf
why did your ancestors do it?
>>
>>203207068
I think I was using a different idea of lubrication there.
>>203207396
>To foreskin also gives more pleasure during sex (for the male) if I understood what people say correctly
We're just not desensitized. Most of the nerve endings are preserved, so we can feel much more with it than a guy who has it exposed all the time.
>>
>>203207545
It's a commandment that is mentioned in Genesis, God commands Abraham to do it as a symbol of a lifelong bond with God. Usually it's done 8 days after you're born, so you don't really have much say in this. Some people will say it has health benefits, but that's not actually the main reason Jews do it.
>>
>>203205325
Yes it is soothing. Also it's very fun and amazing when your best friend and gf is playing with your dick, lowering the foreskin, and pull it back up.
>>
>>203205325
gross
if it's moist you haven't cleaned it properly
unless you're talking about being moist from being inside a girl recently
seriously tho, I don't know who needs to read this but peel back your foreskin and clean it when showering but also peel it back and dry it as you're going out of the shower, I learned that the hard way.
>>
>>203207879
>I learned that the hard way
What happened?
>>
>>203207898
got a fungal infection because the place was moist all the time
it was a very hot summer and my gf was staying at my place, so we fucked, we showered, we fucked, we showered, like 10 times a day.
and the head of the penis apparently wasn't made to live in a constant swamp.
also I think we have a healthy bacterial flora down there and showering too much can affect it and create imbalances.
>>
>>203208024
>we fucked, we showered, like 10 times a day
>fungal infection
I guess that was the price you had to pay. Damn, since when are /int/oids having so much sex? I thought we're all virgins here....
>>
>>203208231
That's /r9k/. /int/ is failed normie: the board
>>
>>203208231
most are, there is a french guy that reeeeeees and tells me to go back every time I post about sex

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.