[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 24r1.png (20 KB, 300x310)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
Every time an older person tries to give me advice or appear knowledgeable about the workings of the world, I am reminded that the average greek boomer thought he could live off borrowed european money for ever without paying them back, threw a tantrum when the bill was presented to him and then acted like a sulky child when he was called to the negotiating table and deluded himself that the entire EU would concede to the demands of a tiny indebted country.
Then I immediately brush him and his opinions aside, because I don't like taking advice from overgrown children and losers.
It's not about being resentful or bitter towards my own people, it's a simple fact that literal adults who behave like that aren't worth listening to and their opinions can be discarded.
>>
>>203331266
You could just have posted
>boomers
And that would have summarized all that text. Kudos for the effort, THOUGH
>>
>>203331266
Here I listen to boomers carefully because they went through really tough times and can often give me some helpful advice
>>
can you give me a qrd of the greek economy and the euro crisis and all that because I actually don't have a clue and trying to read about it online is normally just some Financial Times tier wall of text
>>
what would you all be doing without rich nordic and american tourists?
>>203332194
>>
>>203331266
Not a single word.
>>
>>203331266
I don't judge people's opinions based on anything but what they are saying. It is usually garbage, however people can be insightful and it is easy to overlook certain things, so I enjoy listen to second and third opinions of whoever. That doesn't mean that I will follow them or anything.
>>
>>203331266
If they say something absolutely retarded, I probably wouldnt believe a lot of the advice or what ever ever they give me but if it's just a boomer being a stereotypical boomer but the guys been a mechanic for 40 years I wouldn't discredit most of the advice he's giving on cars or that work environment.
>>
>>203332076
>greece adopts the eurocoin which means it can issue bonds at 2-3-4% interest instead of 15+%
>greece is a welfare state riddled with dawdling government workers and lazy bureaucrats
>paying off all these moochers and 50yr old pensioners puts a lot of strain to the government budget
>greek state makes a concerted effort to hide the actual budget deficits with the help of Goldman Sachs (government-appointed accountant who tried to reveal the actual numbers was dragged to court back in 2008/9)
>greek fiscal economy unravels
>EU countries try to assume the greek debt by buying our trash-rated bonds and the ECB/IMF step in
>they demand heavy slashing of government expenditures (laying off public worker parasites and all other idlers)
>greeks lash out at the EU/ECB/IMF imposed regulations and demand that the world owes greeks a living
>>203332249
hello rorke
>>
>>203332648
>>greece is a welfare state riddled with dawdling government workers and lazy bureaucrats
>>paying off all these moochers and 50yr old pensioners puts a lot of strain to the government budget
sounds exactly like italy
>>
>>203332648
pay denbts
>>
Haha greece pay debts
>>
>>203331266
both greeks and europoors are retarded and that is the ultimate red pill
>>
File: th-3502596874.jpg (16 KB, 474x463)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>203331358
>THOUGH
>>
>>203331266
>>203332648
It was not exactly like that, but that gives you an idea.
If you want an advice, listen to advices.
>>
>>203336336
Which part didn't happen exactly like that?
I couldn't fit the PSI, the bad loans, the banking sector refinancing attempts and all of syriza's antics in one post.
>>
>>203331266
Boomers in general are very, very stupid.
Wisdom is the daughter of intelligence. If the boomer wasn't a genius in his youth, chances are he'll probably end up as a deranged old fart that takes his opinions from Facebook chains
>>
>>203332648
>greece adopts the eurocoin
That was the real issue that ruined you forever. You need to be at least as productive as Germany or France or else your country is doomed forever
>>
>>203336737
The muh expenditure part.

You need it to even keep your country remotely functional, but you also need a sovereign currency

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.