[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Euronymous.jpg (330 KB, 750x857)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
Why don't Norwegian build a statue for him in Norway? He was a musical genius, even outside metal. he liked all genres of music and was every open minded
>>
>musical genius
Snorre Ruch.
>>
>>203495880
retard
>>
muslim burns down a church
>nooo this is an attack on white europa!! we need to exterminate all brown people deus vuuuult
Varg burns down a church
>umm... well his ancestors wuz oppressed by the church or something um let's just forget it
>>
Amazing how some retarded 20-year-olds manage to become genre legends just by being really retarded and edgy lol.
>>
>>203496237
that's not varg
varg is also a low iq retard, his best friend Euronymous that he killed was high iq
>>
20 years later and he'd be a perfectly fine femboy
>>
>>203496289
same shit happened in rap with NWA, Dr. Dre etc
it's al about angsty rage which produces creativity . Try being angry and you can do wonders
>>
>>203496311
euronymous was heavily involved in encouraging others to burn down historical churches and was also suspected of doing it himself
why the fuck would we give him a statue? only thing he is really known for is his record shop and being killed by varg
>>
>>203496380
even varg said euronymous was a musical genius despite killing him
>>
>>203496425
he deserves a statue because the guy who killed him called him a genius?
>>
>>203495880
Maybe for Fenriz who everyone likes and is a metal encyclopedia. Euronymous was really important to the scene buet there a lot of different things that tarnish his character like the Dead's corpse cover or his puerile insistence on trve kvlt inner circle culture.
>>
>>203496362
Yeah in general it seems like artists peak in their early 20s, you've honed your craft so you're more refined than when you were 17, but you still have that stupidity of youth and angsty "fuck the world" attitude that inspires you. You mellow out a lot when you get older, hard to be punk rock when you don't hate everything anymore. You do a gig when you're young, then you go to an afterparty, do dumb shit and write some more stuff. Then when you're in your 30s, it's just a job and then you're like nah I gotta go home man, I need to go to a wedding tomorrow, need to get some sleep
>>
>>203495880
Sami manlet faggot
>>
>>203496425
if you love that murdered arsonist faggot so much why don't you make a statue of him?
>>
>>203496675
i wouldnt say it this way because a lot of people are still creative past 30 but i think not having anything to do causes this creativty, no responsible and the engry of youthfulness

many post 30 neets make a lot of cool art and music
>>
>>203495880
i saw a picture framed in the basement of his old recordshop
>>
>>203495880
the only ones who likes him where scene kids who hanged out at his shop, they quickly turned against him when reality was known. not necessarily turned pro varg but they removed themselfs from that cringy tryhard.
t.im.credited in a black metal album also dedicated to the memory of euronymous and i fuckin hate it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.