[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: diversity.jpg (77 KB, 770x590)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
Europe has many different languages, food and cultures, it's diverse! No wait... That's not diversity, actual diversity has to do with race... What Europe needs is to be less racist and make diversity about race and they need a trillion niggers, only niggers can make Europe diverse. To make Europe a better place it needs trillions of niggers from Africa. They need to come by boat by the trillions, and do literal land invasions on beaches.

For a place to be diverse it needs a lot niggers and preferably trillions of niggers.
>>
>>203610041
>white genocide is when white people refuse to have children
>>
>>203610076
I'd be more inclined to procreate if my state didn't love niggers
>>
File: 1729361963704978.jpg (105 KB, 500x465)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>
>>203610041
gives me such joy and warmth to know that whites will be put into concentration camps and eventually hunted down and exterminated in my lifetime
>>
>>203610076
>What is demographic replacement
>>
>>203610041
melanin is pigment, most features in white people are partial or total absence of it, that's why they're the people of color.
>>
>>203611600
they wouldn't need to be replaced if they went back to working 14 hours a day for pennies before going back home to impregnate their wives to create more serfs
working class whites got to uppity with their ideas of "the middle class" so now they're being replaced, wcyd
>>
>>203610041
nazi

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.