[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: crying pepe.jpg (45 KB, 550x503)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>just found out about the Cathars, Huguenots, and Cagots
Uh, Frenchbros... wtf???
>>
They deserved it
(it never happened)
>>
>>203690232
What did the Cagots do, exactly?
>>
Yeah, the Cagot stuff really is fucked up, yet intriguing. Also, the sack of Beziers was a travesty. I think Cathars are cool
>>
The Cagots is the most interesting one. The others are just letty christcuck squabbles
>>
>cathars
gnosticniggers who had it coming
>huguenots
protestantniggers who had it coming
>cagots
this one isn't as clear cut but I'm suspicious of the "poor little guys dindu nuffin" narratives, we know that there's more than meets the eye when it comes to other supposedly victimized groups today I suspect it's a similar story
>>
>>203690032
Cagots were probably a gypsy offshoot desu
>>
>>203690032
Cathars didn't exist doe
>>
>>203690708
Hugenits and Calvinists understood.
Catholics are retards who believe giving money to the local church will absolve them of their sins.
Just behave like a decent human being.
>>
>>203690708
The cagot one is too outlandish. It seems like schoolyard bullying that went way too far. Like cooties or something.
There was no agreement among their contemporaries about what was wrong with them, and every theory about their origin proved false.
>>
>>203690984
>giving money to the local church will absolve them of their sins
What if it does
Retard
>>
>>203691052
You can't sin and pay to have it be forgiven, how do you not realise it. Protestantism literally makes more sense.
>Verification not required
>>
>>203691133
>You can't sin and pay to have it be forgiven
What if you can
Enjoy hell
>>
>>203690032
French people are evil, I hope Britanny, Normandy and Elsaß–Lothringen are independent/returned soon
>>
>>203690984
>Just behave like a decent human being.
fuck off back to raiddit nigger
>>
>>203690032
French people are evil, I hope Corsica, Nice and Savoy are Independent/returned soon
>>
>>203691450
>No argument
>Le plebbit
Tell me how I know you vote for RN. I believe Protestantism makes more sense nothing you can do about that catho-cuck
>>
>>203691520
I have never voted in my life and will never vote, you're not even fully sentient and should be turned into fertilizer
>>
>>203690708
Then why can't anyone remember their evil deed?
>>
>>203691520
>Tell me how I know you vote for RN
Not even french but you just proved him right in being a plebbitor and probably an african immigrant too
>>
>>203690032
>Cagots
WTF WESTERNS HAD THEIR OWN DALITS AND WERE LECTURING US ALL THIS TIME?

Fuck the duplicitous nature of westerns never fails to amaze me.
>>
>>203692234
>>203691956
Angry Catholics with no arguments, not surprised.
>>
Wtf, the wikipedia cagot article 3 years ago was only three paragraphs
>>
>>203690032
OP is a Cagot confirmed
>>
>>203692238
It was just the French
>>
>>203692444
The revolution requires more victims.
>>
>>203692463
arr rook same

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.